Finding the Right Combination on the OLine

Corey Whitaker tore his ACL. Probably wouldn't have been in the rotation but bad to lose the reps.

Apparently Sterup is 50/50 for the opener. Didn't even see where he was injured. Anyone know?

Poor Whitaker can't catch a break.

Yup, second time already while a Husker. Wonder if he is/has considered hanging up the cleats. Hope he attacks this and comes back strong.

Anyone mentioning Farmer? He's the one I thought might be able to make a push as a freshman.

They've said he's looked good at times but is still learning the offense. Sounds like they have basically the entire offense installed so they new guys should start to catch up quickly now.

But he's more than likely redshirting. From all accounts he could play if needed but there are enough upperclassmen that it'll be better to save a year.

Anyone mentioning Farmer? He's the one I thought might be able to make a push as a freshman.

DJ Foster got some time with the 2's recently. I haven't heard anything about the other frosh OL.

From what I've read elsewhere the other OL have looked fine, it's just that the injury to Whitaker has created a depth issue at LG making Foster the most likely to play. Farmer is used to playing RG and that is the position that best suits his skillset in our O.

DJ Foster got some time with the 2's recently. I haven't heard anything about the other frosh OL.

From what I've read elsewhere the other OL have looked fine, it's just that the injury to Whitaker has created a depth issue at LG making Foster the most likely to play. Farmer is used to playing RG and that is the position that best suits his skillset in our O.

I still think Foster RS's.