Where you a door open or closed guy...in college?

My roomate would try to sell pop out of my fridge every night so it was mostly open...except when we were sleeping through our skipped classes.

My neighbor and I (Future Best men in each other's weddings) would usually go next door to Sandoz every night and look for open doors...Walk in...And start using their hair brushes or curling irons until we got clobbered..Individually we were pretty shy, but somehow together we had some sort of mob mentality.

• Fire 1

Open, I was an RA hahah

Oh man! An RA!!!

Is it true what they say about you guys? That you hate drinking...smoking...sex...boobs...drinking...fun...noise...music...boobs...girls...fun...freedom...jokes...laughing...happiness...boobs...drinking...chewing...parties...parties...

Had sex with my RA freshman year. Pretty sure she did hate it. So I'd say true.

Open, I was an RA hahah

Oh man! An RA!!!

Is it true what they say about you guys? That you hate drinking...smoking...sex...boobs...drinking...fun...noise...music...boobs...girls...fun...freedom...jokes...laughing...happiness...boobs...drinking...chewing...parties...parties...

Had sex with my RA freshman year. Pretty sure she did hate it. So I'd say true.

She hated the sex with you? Ay carumbas!

Open, I was an RA hahah

Oh man! An RA!!!

My wife was an RA, she never said she didn't like sex, and she has boobs so I think she likes them. One night another RA from a different floor keyed into her room to get keys for something and caught us having sex, she never said anything.

My door was always open. My roommate and I had our beds lofted and we had a couch to sit on and my parents old console TV. We also made a bar out of plywood and painted it. It had 2 refers the one in the front was for the RAs to look through. The one in the back with a false door had all the beer in it.

Open, I was an RA hahah

Oh man! An RA!!!

some of those but not all,I actually enjoyed being an RA for the most part, other than you had to deal with some interesting situations which were stressful sometimes but life can be that way