Bo does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Good to see, and yeah, this is for publicity for the ALS Association, who I'm sure is getting donations as a result of this campaign from many times more people than have actually taken the ice bucket challenge.

Anyway, hopefully we see Bo getting the ice water bath a couple more times this year!

• Fire 1

I took the Ice Bucket challenge and now just donated $20 to ALS research. I know I wouldn't have donated anything prior to this ice bucket challenge going out the past few weeks.

For those of us who have lost loved ones to ALS, I thank you and everyone else who has been involved in this fund raising effort!

• Fire 1

I think Charlie Sheen got the point. He had a pot and dumped it over his head but instead of ice water it was $10,000 cash. He then said all that money was going to the ALS Association. After that he called out Jon Cryer, Chuck Lorrie, and Ashton Kutcher to match his money.

Lol Kutcher

I think Charlie Sheen got the point. He had a pot and dumped it over his head but instead of ice water it was $10,000 cash. He then said all that money was going to the ALS Association. After that he called out Jon Cryer, Chuck Lorrie, and Ashton Kutcher to match his money.

Lol Kutcher

Kutcher is the highest paid actor on TV right now. He should be able to afford a contribution to ALS research.

That awkward moment when Charlie Sheen is smarter than everyone else.

That awkward moment when Charlie Sheen is smarter than everyone else.

I know, right? I think the cold water would have killed his buzz so this was probably easier for him.