Types of People at Husker games

I will admit that from between 1994-2003 I wouldn't wear Husker gear t the games because I thought it would be bad luck. They never lost while I was in attendance so I guess it worked.

Were you at least wearing red? When I was in college, I had the same short sleeve red shirt that I wore for hot weather games and the same long sleeve red shirt I wore for cold weather games.

I never liked the "Husker" gear until recently.

I will admit that from between 1994-2003 I wouldn't wear Husker gear t the games because I thought it would be bad luck. They never lost while I was in attendance so I guess it worked.

Is that similar to not wearing a band's T-shirt to their concert?

This is how I feel about wearing a husker shirt on campus at UNL. I'm in Nebraska. I'm on Nebraska's campus. Do I really need to tell the other Nebraska people that I like Nebraska? (Games are different though).

On the other hand, if/when I move out of state I will definitely be wearing Nebraska stuff more often.

Were you at least wearing red? When I was in college, I had the same short sleeve red shirt that I wore for hot weather games and the same long sleeve red shirt I wore for cold weather games.

No red or anything. I think I even wore a Michigan sweatshirt to a game. Which if I remember correctly pissed off my grandfather.

No red or anything. I think I even wore a Michigan sweatshirt to a game. Which if I remember correctly pissed off my grandfather.

You're just weird then. DRINK!!!! Ha!!

I think I might offend some guys here... it's not really a type of fan, but whenever I see someone wearing one of those way-too-serious black polos that the coaches wear, I think they're a giant wannabe coach nerd. But it's not as bad as the giant jersey wearing wannabe player nerds :)

Bro Beans...I am with you on that!

I think I might offend some guys here... it's not really a type of fan, but whenever I see someone wearing one of those way-too-serious black polos that the coaches wear, I think they're a giant wannabe coach nerd. But it's not as bad as the giant jersey wearing wannabe player nerds :)

I used to be "coach's polo guy" for Husker games. But, I have since gone back to the t-shirt. I guess it depends on the guy wearing the polo, and how wannabe coach nerd he looks while wearing it.

I do wear the Husker polo to work on a lot of Fridays. It's business casual!!! I need to update my polo though.