Stop the nonsense. You're hurting recruiting.

Totally agree with the original poster. It's pretty pathetic that people were ready to annoint Pelini king last week, and now want his head on a platter. If we don't switch the attitudes, NU will lose Pelini (who we actually need) and grab the next flavor of the month, and slip further. It's really sad to see people turn on this staff so quickly. Sad to say, but our fan base is no longer any different from any other fan base.

And I won't sit here like a drone and accept it just because we ended up beating a team that can't afford to have the names of their players printed on their uniforms.

Pray tell what you will do.

I can tell you what I won't do: shut up and not voice my concerns with the program just because something I say on an Internet forum might harm recruiting.

Was hoping for something more exciting and meaningful.

Well I'm very sorry to disappoint you. My comments were addressing the subject of this thread, which was essentially "shut up and don't voice your concerns on an Internet forum because it might harm recruiting".

But please, feel free to contribute something exciting and meaningful of your own.

It actually hasn't been a quick transition. Not at all. Might seem sudden after all the love last week but, if you haven't seen it coming for years, you haven't really been paying attention. Every one of these performances tips a few more off the fence. I'm surprised this situation surprises anyone.

It actually hasn't been a quick transition. Not at all. Might seem sudden after all the love last week but, if you haven't seen it coming for years, you haven't really been paying attention. Every one of these performances tips a few more off the fence. I'm surprised this situation surprises anyone.

There are a lot more people jumping off the wagon this season. I was done with this regime 2 years ago, every season I kept hoping they would show me something that would change my view. I am sure many husker fans feel the same.

Totally agree with the original poster. It's pretty pathetic that people were ready to annoint Pelini king last week, and now want his head on a platter. If we don't switch the attitudes, NU will lose Pelini (who we actually need) and grab the next flavor of the month, and slip further. It's really sad to see people turn on this staff so quickly. Sad to say, but our fan base is no longer any different from any other fan base.

I was telling everyone "it's one game let's see what happens vs UM". FAU would be lucky to win 2 games in the FCS

There are a lot more people jumping off the wagon this season. I was done with this regime 2 years ago, every season I kept hoping they would show me something that would change my view. I am sure many husker fans feel the same.

Last year I picked up a job that has me working on Saturdays. I was pretty disappointed that I'd have to work through games, but every game day was incredibly slow (except pre-game, post-game, and half-time), so I could pay attention to the game on the radio or TV. As the season went on, I was kind of glad... I'd rather be making some money at a fun job than watching most of those performances. This year, though, it's been busy on both game days. Steady business and a lot of wrenches to turn. I can't say whether or not it's indicative of any actual trend, but people just generally seem more apathetic about Nebraska football. They couldn't sell student tickets, hardly anyone asked how the game was going, and those who did just laughed when I told them it was tied.

Last year I picked up a job that has me working on Saturdays. I was pretty disappointed that I'd have to work through games, but every game day was incredibly slow (except pre-game, post-game, and half-time), so I could pay attention to the game on the radio or TV. As the season went on, I was kind of glad... I'd rather be making some money at a fun job than watching most of those performances. This year, though, it's been busy on both game days. Steady business and a lot of wrenches to turn. I can't say whether or not it's indicative of any actual trend, but people just generally seem more apathetic about Nebraska football. They couldn't sell student tickets, hardly anyone asked how the game was going, and those who did just laughed when I told them it was tied.

Jesus. Just because your job is a kittle busier doesnt mean people dont care.

This is very uninteresting information. Thanks.