We didn't respect the game

knapplc

In year 8 of his head coaching career, and in year three as coach at LSU, Saban had a national title.
Yeah, that isn't true, but don't let facts get in the way of Bo-bashing. In year 7 of his head coaching career, while at LSU, Saban only won 8 games and lost to UAB at home.
So, what happened in 2003 at LSU?
That was Saban's 10th year as a HC
It appears to be his ninth.But you know what's fun? Arguing the insignificant point instead of the greater one.But apparently 2016 is OUR YEAR!
It was his 10th. 1 year at Toledo, 5 years at Michigan State, 5 years at LSU. His 4th year was the NC year. But I understand where you are with Bo. And I am inclined to feel the same way after this past Saturday.
Toledooooooooooo! (Shakes fist)Totally missed that. I don't know why I thought Sparty was his first job.
Details, my friend. Details.

I hear the devil can be in them.

Well, I'm convinced. Saban won a NC in his 10th year as HC and not his 9th.

Therefore, we have the right head coach and this is as good as we can ever expect.

Yeah. I don't know if we have the right coach or not. But here is Saban's coaching record by year including year 1 at Alabama:

9-2 at Toledo

Michigan State:

6-5-1

6-6

7-5

6-6

10-2

LSU:

8-4

10-3

8-5

13-1

9-3

Alabama:

6-6

And we know what has happened the rest of the years

Other than his one year at LSU up to when he took over at Alabama, he hasn't been that much better of a coach than Pelini.

• Fire 2

I think I stated that Ameer was not wanted by Bama or Auburn as a running back, but a DB. He wanted to be a RB. Therefore what I said was spot on.

Go down the top 300 kids in the country, list how many even list Nebraska as a thought. Name one 5 star that we went after and got over another major program.

And as usual asking Sker to give us his reasons for faith and happiness in the program are not revealed.

Skers, I asked several questions, as I have in the past, and yet not an answer.

I think I stated that Ameer was not wanted by Bama or Auburn as a running back, but a DB. He wanted to be a RB. Therefore what I said was spot on.

Go down the top 300 kids in the country, list how many even list Nebraska as a thought. Name one 5 star that we went after and got over another major program.

And as usual asking Sker to give us his reasons for faith and happiness in the program are not revealed.

So because they aren't a 5 star means nobody else wants them but Nebraska? Just stop, dude. You are making yourself sound foolish.

Just look at a lot of their offer lists and see for yourself. We have a nice little forum right here on the board you can even look at. Pretty convenient if I say so myself.

• Fire 1

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/97236/aaron-green

Aaron Green, I named one player, what do I win?

You know what I think. You said you fully support Pelini this year and you've said it more than once. Welcome to a stiff breeze in game 2.