my god the big ten is horrible

MichiganMan

Fred Flintstone has got to be done at UM. I've never seen the conference this weak top to bottom.

How? One bad day... all you people need to chill.

Ohio State is tied, by the way. They'll take care of business. They've taken it to VT.

you spoke too soon lol

If you want to save our conference, you better start rooting for the enemy man hahah.

Fred Flintstone has got to be done at UM. I've never seen the conference this weak top to bottom.

Ohio State is tied, by the way. They'll take care of business. They've taken it to VT.

you spoke too soon lol

If you want to save our conference, you better start rooting for the enemy man hahah.

Never! let the conference die today. let the rose bowl drop us. at the rate we are going the conference champion will be going to the pizza pizza bowl

you spoke too soon lol

Never! let the conference die today. let the rose bowl drop us. at the rate we are going the conference champion will be going to the pizza pizza bowl

I think Michigan would be a good fit - Hoke seems to really like pizza.