What's Kenny Bell's status/injury situation?

I beleive it 100%

Unless someone can show me the play where he coulda suffered a groin pull and is able to practice full speed already yesterday (as reported on sports nightly), never left the game with signs of a limp, was not limping on the sideline and frankly looked pissed.

I said before the season that I do not expect the upmost desire from Kenny this year due to his obvious and public butthurtness regarding the situation of student athletes. I am not shocked.

• Fire 2

I beleive it 100%

Unless someone can show me the play where he coulda suffered a groin pull and is able to practice full speed already yesterday (as reported on sports nightly), never left the game with signs of a limp, was not limping on the sideline and frankly looked pissed.

I said before the season that I do not expect the upmost desire from Kenny this year due to his obvious and public butthurtness regarding the situation of student athletes. I am not shocked.

Sounds like a leap. If KB is upset with things, does he seem like someone that would be quiet about a benching?

Pretty sure he's hurt. He came off the field during the second possession. It was a play where he and TA weren't on the same page. Bell got jammed at the line and he had quite a time trying to get free - the guy jammed him for about 8 yards downfield. Bell broke the route off at the first down marker but TA threw the fade. Bell came off the field, walked right past several coaches - didn't seem to say anything - and went right to the trainer. I don't think he played again after that.

lKnRAj.jpg

Pretty sure he's hurt. He came off the field during the second possession. It was a play where he and TA weren't on the same page. Bell got jammed at the line and he had quite a time trying to get free - the guy jammed him for about 8 yards downfield. Bell broke the route off at the first down marker but TA threw the fade. Bell came off the field, walked right past several coaches - didn't seem to say anything - and went right to the trainer. I don't think he played again after that.

lKnRAj.jpg

On a wholly unrelated note, glad to see we still keep the torch of hatred burning for dear ole Texass there. :)

• Fire 4

I beleive it 100%

Kenny looked just fine Saturday, Count may be onto something.......

I beleive it 100%

I aint onto sh#t. I was just adding to the speculation. Combined with his obvious thoughts and being back to full speed practice as reported within a couple day. I never saw him leave that game hurt. Mav proved me wrong with the screenshot. He's obviously in discomfort. And yes, he looked fine Saturday night.

I beleive it 100%

I aint onto sh#t. I was just adding to the speculation. Combined with his obvious thoughts and being back to full speed practice as reported within a couple day. I never saw him leave that game hurt. Mav proved me wrong with the screenshot. He's obviously in discomfort. And yes, he looked fine Saturday night.

The criticisms of Kenny Bell start and end with a small vocal minority of fans outside of the program.

I'm one of the people that's been critical, but big picture I think Kenny is a great kid that gets it a lot more than most people do. I've known a decent handful of people that know him and haven't heard a single bad thing from anyone that's had more interaction with him than seeing him in a bar that one time, and he's never given any reason for criticism in all the time he's had his pads on.

• Fire 1

I beleive it 100%

The criticisms of Kenny Bell start and end with a small vocal minority of fans outside of the program.

I'm one of the people that's been critical, but big picture I think Kenny is a great kid that gets it a lot more than most people do. I've known a decent handful of people that know him and haven't heard a single bad thing from anyone that's had more interaction with him than seeing him in a bar that one time, and he's never given any reason for criticism in all the time he's had his pads on.

Really?

If Kenny wasnt wearing Red, i would dislike him.

He has this cockyness/air about him...