What's Kenny Bell's status/injury situation?

And I kinda feel dumb for nitpicking Q's point. I am pretty tired of trying to be Oregon and I don't think Nebraska should have to.

But Nebraska was proactive and visionary for years in departments like S&C. I just feel like most of the time this staff/program is checking trends, then glomming on to said trend.

I honestly could care less about being Oregon. I don't think we can recruit the type of players to ever be Oregon, and I am tired of us trying. We're kidding ourselves. If I'd like to see us emulate any program it would be Wisconsin of the last few years. We can recruit the big boys and win the trench battles. There's plenty even in Nebraska. We've watch them go to Iowa, Ohio or even ND and be successful while we try and get quicker instead of stronger. That's Nebraska football - always will be. We can never be Oregon.

I didn't (and wouldn't) call our program similar to Oregon's. I just pointed out that we have started to implement some programs, such as yoga and some other mobility/flexibility regimens, that Oregon has been using.

I hadn't read about Oregon's "Speed School," thanks for posting. I think we need to be innovative and should have these kinds of programs in place.

I know you didn't. Like I said, I felt pretty stupid nitpicking the point when I don't really want to be Oregon in the first place.

And I kinda feel dumb for nitpicking Q's point. I am pretty tired of trying to be Oregon and I don't think Nebraska should have to.

But Nebraska was proactive and visionary for years in departments like S&C. I just feel like most of the time this staff/program is checking trends, then glomming on to said trend.

I honestly could care less about being Oregon. I don't think we can recruit the type of players to ever be Oregon, and I am tired of us trying. We're kidding ourselves. If I'd like to see us emulate any program it would be Wisconsin of the last few years. We can recruit the big boys and win the trench battles. There's plenty even in Nebraska. We've watch them go to Iowa, Ohio or even ND and be successful while we try and get quicker instead of stronger. That's Nebraska football - always will be. We can never be Oregon.

don' tell Beck! this is his dream,,,,we need a new OC.

A friend of mine spoke to Josh Banderas after the game on Saturday and Banderas told him that Kenny Bell was actually benched for disciplinary reasons (he was frustrated for some reason and was not putting forth effort when it came to blocking) instead of the reported groin injury.. im not sure i believe this.. but what do you guys think of this considering it was said by an actual player?

A friend of mine spoke to Josh Banderas after the game on Saturday and Banderas told him that Kenny Bell was actually benched for disciplinary reasons (he was frustrated for some reason and was not putting forth effort when it came to blocking) instead of the reported groin injury.. im not sure i believe this.. but what do you guys think of this considering it was said by an actual player?

Where's the video of said conversation?

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

At least Banderas is trying to rent cars at Enterprise now for transportation instead of ripping off bikes.

• Fire 2

Are you the same guy who had a friend tell you that Gregory wasnt injured but was suspended for weed and instead of Bo dealing with scrutiny from the media, concocted a plan where Gregory would fake an injury and sit out a few games?

Are you the same guy who had a friend tell you that Gregory wasnt injured but was suspended for weed and instead of Bo dealing with scrutiny from the media, concocted a plan where Gregory would fake an injury and sit out a few games?

I have also heard that not a single Husker has been injured since Bo started, he just suspends all those guys and they make up an injury... well, except Leroy Alexander.. he actually got hurt, but they said the suspended him.

• Fire 3

At least Banderas is trying to rent cars at Enterprise now for transportation instead of ripping off bikes.

smart kid, college is paying off for him....lol