Post if you stayed up to the end of the game

huKSer

We were there to the bitter end of one of the most boring games I have ever seen. Went back to the tail gate to discover that Polo had sneaked out early. Can not say I blamed him. We finally were packed up and headed out at 1am, drove to Visalia, then drove home today. Actually just walked in about two hours ago.

It was hot kids, really hot. I have no idea how hot it was on field but at kick off it was 101 on row 63. Great fans, friendly, but beaten really before the game started it seemed... They really had no idea of what to expect. Their hopes were dashed quickly for sure.

LIke stated before, do not like the white uniforms, never have.

I did!! Give me my props!

I cannot stand when we have to watch the end of another game. I would usually say "well, we probably won't miss anything" but we did. And they only showed the play a couple of times from a crappy on-field angle.

Anyone remember the bowl game when there was some sort of WNBA game on or something? That was the absolute worst. Utah St had the most viewers watching a game ever, thanks to us!

We were there to the bitter end of one of the most boring games I have ever seen. Went back to the tail gate to discover that Polo had sneaked out early. Can not say I blamed him. We finally were packed up and headed out at 1am, drove to Visalia, then drove home today. Actually just walked in about two hours ago.It was hot kids, really hot. I have no idea how hot it was on field but at kick off it was 101 on row 63. Great fans, friendly, but beaten really before the game started it seemed... They really had no idea of what to expect. Their hopes were dashed quickly for sure.LIke stated before, do not like the white uniforms, never have.

By the 8:00 minute mark of the fourth, mrs NUpolo8 and I had had our fill this is true.

And yes, it was stupid, crazy hot in that bandbox. I actually relished the walk from the stadium to the lot to sneak away with my beer to the comforts of the (ahem) Comfort Inn on the 99.

I'm glad NU won, but that was a bad bad.....BAD Fresno st team. Committed to their offense (which was putrid, ran no time off the clock and I'm sure added 18.3 degrees to the temperature), at the expense of their defense and just inferior talent.

Anyone know what time Big Red Reaction got over? Curious

3 am central

That was big red iverreaction on 1620. Big red reaction on the husker network did not start till right at when overreaction got over. Istayed up just long enough to listen to the cool guys call in like richie from papillion, skunkman from albion, sarge from wilcox, ans superfan. After that i was well gone. Closin in on the 4 am mark.