Michigan

Scratchtown

To make things worse for Michigan, the QB has been officially diagnosed with a concussion.

Hoke needs to be fired immediately, total disgrace for Michigan.

https://www.michigandaily.com/sports/statement-dave-brandon-regarding-student-athlete-health-and-welfare

Class act for the AD and Head Coach to blame the medical staff, the smartest individuals on Michigan's sideline.

I'd bet pretty heavy that a buyout is the only reason Hoke himself has not simply walked away.

I don't think money is the problem, I just don't think anyone of value wants that job.

But what I'm sayin is in regards to Brady and why he hasnt just cut ties. it's a lost cause. he can stand up at that podium and preach "we can still do this and win that" all he wants. But you know as well as I do that deep down he's 100% certain, as well as anyone else in the country with any sort of sense, that it's over. He's just hanging out for his check now.

Man

SPV-Russillo are gonna throw on some more gas. Gonna have Rich Rod on to ask about coachin there. LOL

If Rich Rodriguez does that, he is a bigger a-hole than I thought he was

Well, I didnt here the conversation. I got busy. But when I was on lunch SVP/Rusillo said theyre gonna have Rich Rodriguez of Arizona on and we'll ask him "his thoughts of coaching in Ann Arbor".

I'd bet pretty heavy that a buyout is the only reason Hoke himself has not simply walked away.

I don't think money is the problem, I just don't think anyone of value wants that job.

But what I'm sayin is in regards to Brady and why he hasnt just cut ties. it's a lost cause. he can stand up at that podium and preach "we can still do this and win that" all he wants. But you know as well as I do that deep down he's 100% certain, as well as anyone else in the country with any sort of sense, that it's over. He's just hanging out for his check now.

So, if Michigan fires him because of mistreating players and ignoring life threatening injuries, are they required to pay him his buy out?

KILL ME. MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE.

What a f'ing nightmare. Student/alumni petition to fire Brandon is approaching 8000 signatures. For me at this point, Hoke is secondary, Dave Brandon needs to go before he destroys 135 years of tradition, that sleazy fuckwad.

im tired of paying $7 for a hot dog.

The new coach and AD salary will be higher than now so you will end up paying $8. Better?

So, if Michigan fires him because of mistreating players and ignoring life threatening injuries, are they required to pay him his buy out?

Well thats a curious question. I hadnt thought of that. One would think there has to be some sort of clause pertaining to that right?

Well thats a curious question. I hadnt thought of that. One would think there has to be some sort of clause pertaining to that right?

I think they would be better off just paying the buy out and distancing themselves as quick as possible.