Michigan

Scratchtown

I think it's pretty obvious they'll make a run at Harbaugh, and should. That is not the speculation. The speculation is if he'd take the job. Also, Michigan needs to be real careful here. I can see it now. They're already getting caught up in this tradition/family/*MICHIGAN GUY* horsesh#t. That's the problem. That's what they have NOW. They ran off a pretty good coach in Rich Rod because of that crap. Time to get with the program. Find a good young coach and quit letting delusional tradition crap cloud judgements.

I think it's pretty obvious they'll make a run at Harbaugh, and should. That is not the speculation. The speculation is if he'd take the job. Also, Michigan needs to be real careful here. I can see it now. They're already getting caught up in this tradition/family/*MICHIGAN GUY* horsesh#t. That's the problem. That's what they have NOW. They ran off a pretty good coach in Rich Rod because of that crap. Time to get with the program. Find a good young coach and quit letting delusional tradition crap cloud judgements.

I agree with the Michigan Man bullsh#t, but regardless of his previous affiliation to the university I cannot think of a candidate I'd rather have than Harbaugh.

I agree with the Michigan Man bullsh#t, but regardless of his previous affiliation to the university I cannot think of a candidate I'd rather have than Harbaugh.

I agree 100%. Harbaugh's personality seems like it fits the college atmostphere better anyway. He's obviously a great coach, but his personna obviously is was too antagonizing for the high ego presence of an NFL lockeroom and front office.

Has anyone got a recently successful NFL coach to come back to the college game?

Pete Carroll stunk(the first time)

Nick Saban stunk

Bobby Petrino stunk

Harbaugh is good and will get paid a bunch to stay in the NFL. Can't imagine he will go back to college anytime soon.

You're probably right, but what will his options be? The Raiders? They might be a bigger dumpster fire than we are right now. The Dolphins? That one is interesting. Stephen Ross might have to pick supporting his alma mater or the team he owns. Certainly wouldn't blame him for choosing the latter.

I still don't think Harbaugh comes here. It is a completely insane thought. But it does seem like the stars are lining up in a weird way that make this moment of this year the only time that it ever might happen. He's going to get paid no matter where he goes. We might as well just throw the kitchen sink at him. Let's make a kickstarter. I'll donate $100.

Has anyone got a recently successful NFL coach to come back to the college game?

Pete Carroll stunk(the first time)

Nick Saban stunk

Bobby Petrino stunk

Harbaugh is good and will get paid a bunch to stay in the NFL. Can't imagine he will go back to college anytime soon.

You're probably right, but what will his options be? The Raiders? They might be a bigger dumpster fire than we are right now. The Dolphins? That one is interesting. Stephen Ross might have to pick supporting his alma mater or the team he owns. Certainly wouldn't blame him for choosing the latter.

I still don't think Harbaugh comes here. It is a completely insane thought. But it does seem like the stars are lining up in a weird way that make this moment of this year the only time that it ever might happen. He's going to get paid no matter where he goes. We might as well just throw the kitchen sink at him. Let's make a kickstarter. I'll donate $100.

I will donate $101 for Hoke to be retained with a lucrative extension