Some stats to liven up your Sunday

Posted before, but I'll post it here since it's fitting: Neb #1 in the country in 3'n outs on defense. Jesus that warms my soul....

Wow, that's great. I had no idea

Mitchell says it's largely due to Gregory. He said he has seen on 3rd down passing downs where multiple offensive players will forget the play or not do their job because they are so concerned about Gregory.

Holy crap, that's awesome! If that's not the definition of making everyone around you better, I don't know what is.

The announcers made the comment about Gregory also. O-Lines are so concerned with Gregory, they'll forget their assignments, miss blocks, etc.

And when I heard the comment about the 3 and outs...I was happily surprised.

Posted before, but I'll post it here since it's fitting: Neb #1 in the country in 3'n outs on defense. Jesus that warms my soul....

Wow, that's great. I had no idea

Mitchell says it's largely due to Gregory. He said he has seen on 3rd down passing downs where multiple offensive players will forget the play or not do their job because they are so concerned about Gregory.

:laughpound He does rattle the opposing team mental stress.

Football is about winning in the trenches. We're doing that. Our OL is probably playing the best we've seen in well over a decade. The +1 in turnover margin is good, but it is primarily because the defense is forcing turnovers which is something we haven't been doing much of the past couple of seasons. The offense is still turning the ball over too much for my liking, but it is what it is. We should be able to run the ball against Michigan State especially if Armstrong and the receivers play as well as they have thus far. We're a good team. We're about to find out how good.

We now have 401 wins all-time at Memorial Stadium (since 1923). #400 was last week's beat-down of Miami.

Ameer leads the nation in rushing with 833 yards on 114 carries (7.3 YPC). He's done that basically without playing the 2nd half of either FAU or Illinois.

Ameer has two straight 200+ yard games. Prior to this season he had two 200+ yard games in his career. He's had three more this year alone.

Yesterday's 45 points was the most Nebraska has scored in a Big Ten conference game.

And AA was considered a Heisman candidate base on last years stats! Go AA, and thank you Ron Brown!