MSU opens as a 7-8 point favorite

I will be high pointing this line. Hoping for double digits. I plan on taking Nebraska at anything over 8. I might even bet it at every number I see if the line keeps going up. Usually play $33. Ill bet this one at $100. And ill also be betting $50 on the moneyline which currently sits at +273. I like us to win this game in the 27 - 17 range. I even have this gut feeling that if we don't turn the ball over, we could get in the 40s. Like a 45 - 24 type game. I may need to seek a therapist. Just playing a hunch. I had this similar hunch on the Vikings this last weekend. Heres to hoping the streak continues.

Bout time somebody brought on the positivity! E'ryone else here seems to think we're going to get waxed...

Hmmm. Speaking of waxed... It's big game week, I'm loving it. What the hell. GBR!

brazilian-wax-4.jpg

Based on recent history, I definitely wouldn't bet the Huskers. Probably will end up being another example of us getting waxed on national TV.

Just like when we lost to Miami in week 3....

no, we won that game. i think he is talking about all the other times we were on national tv and lost by a lot.

I think I made my point, that TNA's prognostication skills aren't really up to snuff. Watching him disappear from the Miami game thread after gloating about how he told us Neb was going to lose was priceless.

God that over just seems ridiculously low.

I don't know what to think of that either. It is certainly hard to pin down based on recent history. 2011: 27; 2012: 52; 2013: 69.

I think the weather forecast has something to do with it, too.

21 points scored last year with less than 6 minutes in the game. 7 resulted from a turnover, while the Huskers added a last minute TD drive with 10 seconds left.