De'Mornay Pierson-El

How can you not love Demornay Pierson-El. He definitely gets 'it'.

Pierson-El Reflects the Values in the Letter N

“Very few get that letter jacket, and it means a whole lot to me,” Pierson-El told me before adding a footnote: “At this university, the ‘N’ stands for hard work. Everybody wants one, but you have to work your butt off to get one. Getting one means I’m on the right path and I’m doing the right things, and I need to continue to do what I do to get there again. This letter jacket stands for tradition and dedication. It means being the first guy in every morning and the last guy out. At Nebraska, hard work is just not something you can pass over at any time or in any way.”

WXGYQSDNCJGGBTS.20150208205644.JPG

• Fire 3

How can you not love Demornay Pierson-El. He definitely gets 'it'.

Pierson-El Reflects the Values in the Letter N

Very few get that letter jacket, and it means a whole lot to me, Pierson-El told me before adding a footnote: At this university, the N stands for hard work. Everybody wants one, but you have to work your butt off to get one. Getting one means Im on the right path and Im doing the right things, and I need to continue to do what I do to get there again. This letter jacket stands for tradition and dedication. It means being the first guy in every morning and the last guy out. At Nebraska, hard work is just not something you can pass over at any time or in any way.

WXGYQSDNCJGGBTS.20150208205644.JPG

This guy is going to be a leader on this team. And even if he doesn't make the NFL he has a bright future ahead of him

• Fire 1