De'Mornay Pierson-El

Should we go back to the Johnny Rodgers style wingback? We don't seem to have much success connecting with him at the receiver position.....nothing we couldn't do with any other receiver anyway.

He's obviously has speed and once he gets into the open field he's a threat to take it to the house. Once he's in space he's a lot of fun to watch. If I were Beck I'd be drooling over him. If he can catch punts then surely he can catch passes one would think.

Should we go back to the Johnny Rodgers style wingback? We don't seem to have much success connecting with him at the receiver position.....nothing we couldn't do with any other receiver anyway.

He's obviously has speed and once he gets into the open field he's a threat to take it to the house. Once he's in space he's a lot of fun to watch. If I were Beck I'd be drooling over him. If he can catch punts then surely he can catch passes one would think.

Yeah, he can catch great, but the ball just doesn't seem to make it to him enough to take advantage of his running ability. I'm not sure what the right formula is and I bet the coaches are scratching their head too.

He was in WR at the end and ran into Hovey which caused the INT. He also got a carry on an end-around which lost 5 yards.

I love his return abilities but it doesn't make him automatically a guy who should see more time in the regular offense. Punt returns are basically using your athletic ability. Can't always do that in regular offense.

• Fire 3

He was in WR at the end and ran into Hovey which caused the INT. He also got a carry on an end-around which lost 5 yards.

I love his return abilities but it doesn't make him automatically a guy who should see more time in the regular offense.

Couldn't disagree more. He's got big play ability and has clearly shown that he can catch too. Especially with the injuries we have at that position. Get this guy in space and watch out. Until he proves us wrong how could you not call his number more.

I'm still steamed that the refs blew that punt in the first quarter and ruled that he signaled for a fair catch. He had a nice lane past the first wave of Spartys. Who knows how far he would have gone?

• Fire 1

I'm still steamed that the refs blew that punt in the first quarter and ruled that he signaled for a fair catch. He had a nice lane past the first wave of Spartys. Who knows how far he would have gone?

I know! The gathering of people here at my place were PISSED. Absolutely ridiculous, that signal is basically a universal signal that you'll see in any football game for "get away." In order to legally call for a fair catch, your hand has to wave above your shoulder. It's like the officials weren't even watching him.

I know! The gathering of people here at my place were PISSED. Absolutely ridiculous, that signal is basically a universal signal that you'll see in any football game for "get away." In order to legally call for a fair catch, your hand has to wave above your shoulder. It's like the officials weren't even watching him.

I think the officials forgot to take their Geritol....they seemed slow and disinterested the whole game.