Is AA's Heisman run over?

I say no........lots of yards left on the field against teams we should beat.

I think it will be very hard to win it, but I"m fairly confident he makes it to NYC in December.

This week saw a lot of potential Heisman frontrunners get knocked down. Even though Winston won with FSU we know his problems and he will not get the votes.

People have doubted AA before, they will doubt him now and he will rise to the occasion.

I feel he is our best leader since Grant Wistrom.

I say no........lots of yards left on the field against teams we should beat.

I think it will be very hard to win it, but I"m fairly confident he makes it to NYC in December.

This week saw a lot of potential Heisman frontrunners get knocked down. Even though Winston won with FSU we know his problems and he will not get the votes.

People have doubted AA before, they will doubt him now and he will rise to the occasion.

I feel he is our best leader since Grant Wistrom.

Agree ETR. This is a remarkable young man. The piece on College Game Day yesterday was great. What a remarkable family.

T_O_B

a lot if not all heisman hopefuls had bad day yestarday, not just AA. and his line really hurt him...as stated above, the heisman generally goes to the best offensive player on a team with a high finish...particilarly a team that makes it to the natl championship....so id say yeah he's done unless we play into the b1G championship and then find a way into the final 4 somehow. we will need a lot of help on the latter...whole lotta teams gotta lose . ugly...

I think his fumble inside the 5 will haunt him and hes gonna go apesh!t the rest of the year. I was so disappointed that Beck didn't make an effort to use him in the passing game more. Its hard to show your versatility when your oc wont give you a chance. All the records are in front of him. He needs the CCG now.

Beck tried to use him in the passing game, but TA was playing scared and didn't want to turn the ball over so he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn for the first 50 minutes of the game. Yes the OL was pathetic, but he was rushing throws that didn't need to be rushed and played an overall terrible game. As an OC you can only do so much with an pathetic OL and a scared QB.