Everybody clap their hands

I wonder if it was reported during the game. Bo mentioned that it should have been called and wasn't.

Bo doesn't strike me as the guy who is going to hold back anything from the officials. :lol:

I don't know how much the coaches pay attention to the smaller details in the game.

I mean, 1. We threw a WR screen to Tariq Allen multiple times. Screen to Allen? Yea, he's the guy to put the moves on and streak upfield with that break away speed.

2. Davie goes down injured, and Rose comes in and not one coach says hey Rose, they'll probably come at you immediately so don't do anything crazy like try to jump the first route you see out there.

Juss'sayin.....

• Fire 1

Was it illegal? yes. Was it smart? Absolutely. No different that a hold or PI that doesn't get called. Chess vs checkers folks. Chess vs checkers........ Happened 3 times before we adjusted.

Much like Beck not adjusting until the 4th, it took 3 miscues to try and get it right. I have to wonder what would have happened had we changed sooner. No doubt, with the speed they were getting across the LOS, they new the count signal. They were beating lineman out of their stances. Much like Seattle breaking the audibles of Denver in the Superbowl.

I'd be consumed with winning out to beat them at a neutral site with no advantage.

Whether our line got manhandled or not, this just confirms what I knew to be true about Douchetonio all these years. He's a douche. f#*k you Sparty. I hope we get a rematch.

This would make me play the next 6 games like a man who's a$$ is on fire and heads catching. Just to beat them into the ground. It would be one game at a time. Only to have a systematic focus on getting to the B1G and getting revenge.

I don't know how much the coaches pay attention to the smaller details in the game.

I mean, 1. We threw a WR screen to Tariq Allen multiple times. Screen to Allen? Yea, he's the guy to put the moves on and streak upfield with that break away speed.

2. Davie goes down injured, and Rose comes in and not one coach says hey Rose, they'll probably come at you immediately so don't do anything crazy like try to jump the first route you see out there.

Juss'sayin.....

1. I agree, it's very haphazard. There appears to be a disconnect between the playcalling operation and the personnel operation. It's not recent. It doesn't happen to every team and doesn't have to happen. Fisher needs to coordinate with Beck & Bo and get on the same page here. Otherwise, these are wasted plays and the coordinator is unnecessarily hamstringing himself by calling plays with random personnel.

2. The reason for Jonathan Rose's playing time that I remember reading, is his tendency to play a little too aggressive and the potential for getting burned as a result. Otherwise he's very talented. Unfortunately I think we saw the getting burned part last night.

Speaking of which, he got the hook for this, but what about our offensive linemen?

Back to the Sparty defense. I hope they can still win games when they're not able to sneak in underhanded tactics.

I can understand with difficulty in making in-game adjustments and get everybody on the same page, but this is also something I think we should have been prepared to face from another team. We weren't and got burned for it.

Was it illegal? yes. Was it smart? Absolutely. No different that a hold or PI that doesn't get called. Chess vs checkers folks. Chess vs checkers........ Happened 3 times before we adjusted.

Much like Beck not adjusting until the 4th, it took 3 miscues to try and get it right. I have to wonder what would have happened had we changed sooner. No doubt, with the speed they were getting across the LOS, they new the count signal. They were beating lineman out of their stances. Much like Seattle breaking the audibles of Denver in the Superbowl.

I'd be consumed with winning out to beat them at a neutral site with no advantage.

Not even close to being the same as PI.

I'm not sure what the penalty is in college for it now but in the NFL if you are caught mimicking the cadence, the player, assistant coach and head coach are fined and/or suspended. Noone gets diciplined if you get away with PI.