2015 Nebraska Baseball Schedule

• 2 weeks later...

The first 7 games tells me that the Huskers really need to get some games in. Break them in, get some experience, etc. Anything more than 4 wins is gravy.

February

Fri, Feb 13 - @ UNLV - 8:05 PM

Sat, Feb 14 - @ UNLV - 4:05 PM

Sun, Feb 15 - @ UNLV - 3:05 PM

Thu, Feb 19 - BYU* - 2:05 PM

Fri, Feb 20 - BYU* - 1:05 PM

Fri, Feb 20 - BYU* - 4:35 PM

Sat, Feb 21 - BYU* - 1:05 PM

And after the Loyola series, it's GO-TIME

With Maryland and Nebraska preseason #1 and #2, respectively, in the B1G, I guess I know what I will be doing April 3-5.

Big Ten Baseball@B1Gbaseball 5m

.@TerpsBaseball tops 2015 #B1GBaseball preseason poll, coming off 1st Super Regional appearance in #Terps history.

B9ld7uKCEAAkKiy.jpg

Glad to see that all but Indiana are on our conference schedule. Should help with RPI if we're on the fence after mid April.

• 3 weeks later...

7-6...is this going to be a bad season or are they just starting slow?

I remain optimistic about the season. The pitching and defense has been very solid. The bats just need to warm up. Hopefully that will happen when NU starts playing mid-week games and the hitters can get more in-game situation reps.

The only "bad" weekend was the first weekend series. Yes, NU lost 2 out of 3 this past weekend, but I won't say it was a "bad" weekend, as NU had chances to beat LSU and A&M, who are contenders for the CWS. I think this shows the team that they can compete with anyone in the country, and they can gain positives from it.