CFB Selection Committee Rankings (Updated 11/11)

Kernal

My prediction for the week, if Nebraska wins against #20 Wisconsin, they jump all of the 2-loss teams and are in the Top 10.

This. We better at least jump to #11 if we win this weekend. But I would agree with the above comment that I think we jump to #9 behind ohio st if we win this weekend.

Agreed. Though I don't know if we'll be behind tOSU--there's a good chance that they get upended by Minny this weekend...which would kill our playoff hopes, most likely.

I really hope that doesn't happen cuz I too would agree that we would be out if that happened unless pretty much every team above us implodes

Part of me is thinking the B1G really doesn't have any top 4 teams and why let one back in only to get clobbered and perpetuate the B1G national ridicule. Why not let 2 from SEC in, the ratings will suck and for once give the B1G some better match ups come bowl season. This may be a good set up for next year.

My prediction for the week, if Nebraska wins against #20 Wisconsin, they jump all of the 2-loss teams and are in the Top 10.

This. We better at least jump to #11 if we win this weekend. But I would agree with the above comment that I think we jump to #9 behind ohio st if we win this weekend.

Agreed. Though I don't know if we'll be behind tOSU--there's a good chance that they get upended by Minny this weekend...which would kill our playoff hopes, most likely.

I really hope that doesn't happen cuz I too would agree that we would be out if that happened unless pretty much every team above us implodes

We play both teams so I don't see the OSU-Minn game outcome having much impact. Sure, it'd be nice to have a top 10 win, but an extra win over a ranked team would be good too.

And 8 team playoff with each of the 5 power conference winners getting an auto bid and the committee selecting 3 at large teams would have kept this dumpster fire from ever happening.

although i also would prefer an 8 team playoff as you proposed, how is this a dumpster fire? these rankings have been utterly inconsequential thus far.

And 8 team playoff with each of the 5 power conference winners getting an auto bid and the committee selecting 3 at large teams would have kept this dumpster fire from ever happening.

although i also would prefer an 8 team playoff as you proposed, how is this a dumpster fire? these rankings have been utterly inconsequential thus far.

He thinks Nebraska should be #1.

No I think we should be anywhere from #8 to #11 given all the teams ahead of us who lost or barely beat bad teams and think it's sad and messed up that 7 2 loss teams are ahead of us and a 3 loss team 1 slot behind us. Auburn lost to TAMU who lost to BAMA 59-0 but is ranked #9??? We fall 3 spots for beating Purdue by 21 but Wisconsin beats Purdue by only 18 AND moves up 5 spots???

No I think we should be anywhere from #8 to #11 given all the teams ahead of us who lost or barely beat bad teams and think it's sad and messed up that 7 2 loss teams are ahead of us and a 3 loss team 1 slot behind us. Auburn lost to TAMU who lost to BAMA 59-0 but is ranked #9??? We fall 3 spots for beating Purdue by 21 but Wisconsin beats Purdue by only 18 AND moves up 5 spots???

if you try to triangulate the rankings with nebraska as your focal point...

... you're going to have a bad time.

• Fire 2