I'm thru with Pelini

66tXyuD.jpg

I had never seen this before. I knew it was bad under Bo, but dayum.

I guess it also needs updated after today.

Whoa! When you see the stats laid out like that, that is really eye opening.

Did I just see Gordon averaged over 16yds per carry tonight?

That stats are skewed. He did it with limited carries, but on REALLY, REALLY, REALLY long runs!

I'm just a fan....I don't make these kinds of decisions.

I'll still be rooting for the whole team against Minnesota, Iowa and whoever we play in the bowl game. Then if the administration hires a different staff, I won't sit on a message board and try to get some kind of weird satisfaction from badmouthing the new guys after the honeymoon is over....definitely won't pout after every loss.

Ugh...I'm not one to go after players and I understand they play hard and whatnot but...it's all about the fans. That's why they play the game. No fans...no game. Maybe I'm interpreting the post incorrectly but it sounds like you are saying we shouldn't be upset about another pathetic showing. The players play for the school (ie fans)...the product isn't what you see were it not for the fans. The fans are every bit as important as the players and coaches. There would be no need for a team without fans.

Not trying to come off like a jerk. I just don't like the argument that we have no right to be upset.

On a side note, one of the things that really bothered me was at the end of the broadcast where Husker players seemed to be quite jovial as they were interacting with the Badger players. I would've expected a team that cared about losing another nationally televised game in embarrassing fashion, probably losing a chance for a conference championship, and certainly losing any national championship aspirations to act more solemnly even in congratulating the opposing team. It just rubbed me the wrong way.