Go get Muschamp!

Taylor21

Maybe I'm still just frustrated by yesterday, but we need changes! We need a seasoned Coordinator..not one bonis trying to build

Would nebraska trying to get Muschamp as a d coordinator be a long shot? And is that what you guys think we need? Or someone like Bud Foster from Vtech?

cocaine-g-mon-demotivational-poster-1219

Cool post dude...

Well, the idea of Muschamp here as coach is wayyyyyyyyyyyy cooler than the reality of him being here as coach...

The reality of him coming here as a d coordinator is slim to none, your are correct.. Also the reality of is changing anything next year is slim to none.. In my original post did I not ask what you guys think we need to do? I suggested bringing in an experienced D coordinator such as Muschamp or bud foster.. Or anybody else who is proven and has experience.. Sooo as your bashing all the stuff I say il ask you personally.. What needs to change?? Because this isn't working..

Florida's D was never the problem there while Muschamp was the HC.

That offense, however, was offensive. For example:

Gators Vs. Mizzory Stat lines:

MIZZ FLA

1st Downs 7 17

Total Yards 119 283

Passing 20 148

Rushing 99 135

Penalties 11-74 3-39

3rd Down Conversions 5-14 8-19

4th Down Conversions 0-0 0-1

Turnovers 1 6

Possession 26:01 33:59

The Tigers (5-2, 2-1 Southeastern Conference) scored on a kickoff return, a punt return, a fumble return and an interception return. They (Missouri) managed just seven first downs and 119 yards of offense, including 20 passing, and essentially let the Gators self-destruct in nearly every way imaginable.

And, looking at historical stats - he's had top 10 Defenses 3 out of the 4 years he's been there. I'd even go out on a limb and say he's a better defensive coordinator than our current head coach was.

HC replacement? Go get Jim McElwain, Colorado State HC. He was a successful offensive coordinator at Alabama from 2008 thru 2011. And has recruiting ties to the South.

If you didn't pay attention, CSU Rams got #22 in Coaches poll, 9 wins and 1 losses, 2-star players or less.

Tim Miles path.

Check out Colorado St's records before McElwain and the scores (2011 and previous) and check out their records and scores since (2012-current). Constant, steady progress. Obvious competence as a head coach of a program.