Bo cuts off thumb, points fingers instead.

NUpolo8

Bo looks at the big picture of course. He just doesn't analyze it for the public and he shouldn't.

There's plenty of criticism to go around without resorting to finding "gotcha" media moments.

Exactly.

That loss either speaks for itself, or it doesn't. You decide.

But like I said, if we go 10-2 & win a bowl game, it gets complicated for the administration. We know Bo's not going to win a conference title with his staff (and maybe not even with different staff), but firing a guy that goes 10-2 is intricately complicated.

Maybe he'll make it easier though and lose three straight to go 8-4. This'll be interesting.

the only way we're gonna know whether or not Bo's going to win a CCG is if we don't fire him!! We can't fire a coach who potentially goes 10-2 and say 'see i told you he wasn't ever going to win a conference championship'. If we clean house and get rid of the current staff and win a conference championship with a new HC, say in the next 5 to 7 years then you can say Bo wasn't able to accomplish that in that amount of time..

tumblr_n5u6k8D7XH1rh3v67o2_r1_400.gif

Nebraska fans certainly deserve better than what they saw Saturday, from both the defense and offense. However, I do think this staff has shown it can produce a conference championship. It's consistently been in the hunt and twice came up just short (2009-10). Just a week or so ago, folks were talking about how NU was poised to move into the national top 10. Remember that?

I like my reporters sober when they are writing, not taking shots of jäger and hitting the weed.

We don't have issuing getting to the CGC. We just don't know how not to embaress ourselves

I'm sorry, I'm not sorry. The dead last thing I want to hear from the man in charge is "I don't know." And the endless commitment to the system. Nothing said should give anyone any idea that as long as Pelini is here, we will get exactly what you see this year. A paper tiger that can beat the bad teams and get its teeth kicked in vs the top 3 in the conference.

• Fire 1

This season is beginning to have a late 2007 feel to it.

No, it doesn't.

The worst regular season record we can currently wind up with is 8-4. We went 5-7 that year.

Well to be fair, we did play 2 top 10 teams that year and another 2 top 20 teams. USC was #1 when we played them. I think our schedule this year is quite a bit easier personally.

Exactly. I looked back at that schedule and honestly don't think that this coach would have done much better.

This one is on Bo and his ridiculous defensive game strategy. Up 17-3 with momentum against a team that cannot throw. How can a team trail like that, throw it only 11 times and still score 56 straight points? :facepalm:

They went with 7 lineman against our guys. Sometimes 6 but added a lead blocking fullback. Why did Bo not set up a defense loaded with 8 guys near the line, with all of them focused on their running back? They should have been jamming the line and gang tackling. It's not like Stave was going to throw 4 TD passes. And if he does, that's asking a lot. We would have been forcing punts more often than not.

All Wisconsin could do was just stick to their running game. If it fails, there's nothing else they could do and call it a day.

• Fire 3

All Wis had was a running game, and no passing game. Is what I read all week. We on the other hand, have both. We don't. Beck's play calling is set for us to do both. The problem I see is, we don't have a q/b that can keep a defense honest with his arm. Sorry, but if the other q/b's Beck or who ever recruited them, are worse than TA, I don't see how this offense can get any better, against the top teams. Our Defense gets no rest, and Wis gets to keep pounding on our guys, till they see what works, or wears out our defense, and game over.

Would sure like to at least see what the other q/b's can do. They should have been in doing mop up duty at the end of the 3rd Q.

Ok Minn up next. I think we win...

GBR!!!