If Bo is gone? Serious question here

Ron Brown is the obvious coach to keep for continuity. Maybe Fisher, unless a new coach has "his guy" to bring in.

As far as players... there will be attrition, as always happens around a coaching change. Not much you can do about that, and there's no real way to figure who would leave.

Knapplc you are right as far as players. I think we would lose a few for sure.

Knapp We Cant wait to get there tom morning.

Ron Brown is the obvious coach to keep for continuity. Maybe Fisher, unless a new coach has "his guy" to bring in.

As far as players... there will be attrition, as always happens around a coaching change. Not much you can do about that, and there's no real way to figure who would leave.

I would keep Brown and Warren. Warren has been a beast in recruiting in the Southeast and should become the overall lead recruiter for Nebraska. I've been impressed with him.

I kind of find my thought a little funny, but if NU brought in someone that could turn the D into a shut-down unit, I could more easily put up with the inconsistencies in Beck's offense. But not saying I wouldn't complain about it, and hope they fixed it. As things stand, the D inst good enough to protect our O weaknesses.

-I'd can Ross Els, yesterday.

-I'd definitely can Papuchis. Or find a kids' table for him somewhere.

Couldn't agree more with those choices. Ells has never seemed to get it done with the linebackers we've had. For our DC, I'd like to see someone who could actually bounce ideas off of Bo instead of just nodding his head to his.

It's not going to happen. Bo has surrounded himself by donors and he has a good upcoming recruiting class. We all need to face it; he will be here next year.

Its hard to fire a guy that makes the right people happy and recruits well. Oh wait! Why would you want to fire that guy?

229524265_d496861e12_z.jpg?zz=1

(i couldn't find a pic. with a couple gator bowl trophies and a whale trophy)