*** The Official Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I'm thinking I may have been wrong in my assessment of last week--yeah, the offense really left the defense out to dry by sucking so bad...but I'm coming around to those that say our defense is just fundamentally unsound.

And that FG block was great...but really, should Minnesota been in a position to kick that field goal on that drive?

Lol I love that me being positive about the team is the outlier.

Be positive. You're antagonizing people. Some folks like to be negative or don't like always looking at the bright side. Who are you to say that's right or wrong? People aren't telling you to shut up and stop being so positive.

Lol yes you are.

Reading is hard. I said you are picking fights...calling people out repeatedly. Be positive. I just wrote that. I don't care. I'm not on here complaining. I'm not on here praising. It just strikes me as odd how you go out of your way to get a reaction from people by taunting them (trolling).

• Fire 1

I'm thinking I may have been wrong in my assessment of last week--yeah, the offense really left the defense out to dry by sucking so bad...but I'm coming around to those that say our defense is just fundamentally unsound.

And that FG block was great...but really, should Minnesota been in a position to kick that field goal on that drive?

With that reasoning is a defense bad that allows any team to score because hell, why were they in that position to score?