*** The Official Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Que all the "fairweathers" that showed up after the Wisky loss to start saying "we told you so"...

Lol, ok, the "fair weathers".

If it was up to guys like you, we'd sit around and get embarrassed for another 10 years for the simple reason that "GOTTA SUPPORT THE TEAM, DEEEEERP!!!"

We'd probably still be a colony of Britain if you were around back then.

Defending Walks here. he wants them gone....he's not a supporter at all. If you hadn't "left" you'd realize this.....

I am so f'ing depressed, all I wanted for by f'ing birthday was to watch us get a W. At the half it looked like we were poised to take this and go for a 10-2 season at Iowa. Now the wheels have fallen off.

I don't know if Eichorst would pull the plug now but if we lose against Iowa Bo has to be done.

Of course there were other factors on O and D but it was our old enemy the turnover which killed us.

When you surround yourself with idiots, you deserve to be fired. We need to make drastic changes, but I am afraid $ speaks loader than tradition.

Does it make you a bad fan to think that you don't care about the outcome of our record more so than the outcome of whether this coaching staff is fired for hamstringing this team? Perhaps, but Nebraska won't be back to greatness with these coaches. Not a chance.

Nope. makes you an unsatisfied fan. Les Miles is ALWAYS on the hot seat in Baton Rouge. Why would we be any different for the expectations for our head coach?

Watching Iowa/Bucky now. Wanna see if Gordon gets stopped on D today.

As far as the Husker game - I should have continued playing 10 Yard Fight.

post-10672-0-46477300-1416688719_thumb.jpg

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I was zoning out from Bo tossing everyone under the bus - but did he say the 2nd and 1 call was his playcall? If so, WTF?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I was zoning out from Bo tossing everyone under the bus - but did he say the 2nd and 1 call was his playcall? If so, WTF?

Yep. It would've been a great call if it would've worked.

Classic Osborne

All those that went to the game should have listened to us that said don't go, LOLZ...

Would have saved yourselves the pain.

All those that went to the game should have listened to us that said don't go, LOLZ...

Would have saved yourselves the pain.

What a small thing to say. I would hope you're better than that.

You can think I'm small all you want to. After being called a 'petulant child' all week by people who support Bo, yes, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. And I'm sure as hell not the only one that thinks that way, either.

I watched the game, but, come on - this team has played undisciplined since Bo has been here. Was today going to be any different?

The results speak for themselves.

Que all the "fairweathers" that showed up after the Wisky loss to start saying "we told you so"...

Lol, ok, the "fair weathers".

If it was up to guys like you, we'd sit around and get embarrassed for another 10 years for the simple reason that "GOTTA SUPPORT THE TEAM, DEEEEERP!!!"

We'd probably still be a colony of Britain if you were around back then.

LOL!!! This had me rolling. Post of the day for sure.

Though I think he agrees with you, hence the use of quotations around fair weather.