I am guessing many would be opposed to this & I don't understand why.

He took over a mediocre Arkansas team & made them one of the most competitive teams in the SEC. Louisville (a $^/* football school) has been competitive in every game this year with him running things (& he didn't inherit their star QB). Also...we're paying Bo more than he's making?

So if you think we can do better than losing 31-70 & 24-59 to nonelite Wisconsin teams & back-to-back losses to the Gophers.. why not see if the man is interested? Is Petrino the kind of guy to say no to a raise?

This board has gone completely crazy today. First I see people want to hire Bret Bielma, one of the biggest douchebags in all of college football. Just ask the Wisconsin fans. Left them high and dry to go to Arkansas. Talked a bunch of sh#t on the B1G.

And now Bobby Petrino? f'ing Bobby Petrino? The guy who left his team in the middle of the season. And left a note because he didn't have the balls to tell his team personally. The guy who got fired from Arkansas. The guy who got in a motorcycle accident with his 25 year old mistress on the back.

Anyone who wants either one of these goofs anywhere near this program needs a CT scan of the brain to see if its still functioning correctly. I don't care how good of a coach you are. People dislike Bo for his personality just as much as they dislike him for his coaching. And you want these two to come coach here? Unbelievable

• Fire 1

I am convinced (at this point) that their is too much nepotism in Bo's leadership for us to be successful. Evidence

- Not 1 single firing after getting embarrassed at our own stadium by Iowa

- Ryker Fyfe getting pulled after scoring our first TD in the 4th quarter against Michigan State in his first try

- Neither Fyfe or Stanton getting a shot against Wisconsin (not that it would have mattered that game)

- last statement, same thing for Minnesota game

- who wants to bet that if Bo stays, so does Beck? If Beck doesn't, Rich Fisher will probably be our next OC & he'll be Bo's next scapegoat

how did bret leave them high and dry?

he left them with a rose bowl victory. pretty cool if you ask me. and i forgot what he said about the big 10, but he is not the only one disparaging this once proud conference. and i am sure if he was coaching here, many would be defending his personality. just like many defended bo's, even after bo told us to f#*k ourselves.

but, yeah, a big fat no to petrino. that guy is slime.