DEFENSE WILL LOOK BETTER TODAY

ScottyIce

Defense looks the same. Getting lucky with TOs. Still soft on the edge. But honestly i really dont even care anymore. Havent felt like this since Clownahan.

'lucky' with TOs? I mean, Bo has to go, etc, but lucky? Uh, all four of them have been great defensive plays.

Defense looks the same. Getting lucky with TOs. Still soft on the edge. But honestly i really dont even care anymore. Havent felt like this since Clownahan.

'lucky' with TOs? I mean, Bo has to go, etc, but lucky? Uh, all four of them have been great defensive plays.

where have the forced turnovers been all of Bo's tenure? This is luck.

Lmao.

That's all I can say. You are delusional if you think those 4 turnovers were not great defensive plays.

Lmao.

That's all I can say. You are delusional if you think those 4 turnovers were not great defensive plays.

People can dislike Bo and have their opinions, but calling the TOs lucky is as dumb as a statement as I've ever read. A punter forcing a fumble? A strip by Kalu lucky? A pick at the goal line lucky? Man, ppl do need to get over their opinion about Bo and give props where props are due. Those kids on defense made plays, even Tommy made some plays. You can't trash on the coaches and the team when they stink and then discredit the coaches and the individuals when they make plays, that is pathetic. There are obvious flaws and changes need to be made, but don't be a downer just because you want your opinion to be fruitful.