Woo-hoo...we finished 3rd in the Big Ten West

If we need Beck to get hired at KU if he's going to leave, we're more screwed than any of us realize.

I'm tired of 3rd place division finishes with weak ass schedules being the norm. Might be acceptable for so me of the fan base who doesn't really give two spits about the direction of the program, but not me. Clean house and let's try again.

Yes! Let's set the program back another 9 years!

You don't know this Mary Pat

What's more likely? We fire Bo and get a coach that takes us to a MNC 7 years (that appears to be all the time we're willing to give coaches these days), or we hire a coach that is as good or worse than Bo?

Again, knowing that 9-10 win seasons are fireable offenses at Nebraska what coach comes here?

A coach who is literate enough to read our schedule and humble enough to teach fundamentals, hire experienced assistants and coach players.

• Fire 1

Here, let's look at it this way.

If this was the SEC West Nebraska was in, and they won 9-10 games a season, that'd be pretty good. Because that'd mean they were regularly beating ranked, tough opponents, even with a few losses here and there.

But we're in the Big Ten West. 9 wins shouldn't be the expectation, they should be the bare minimum.

NEBRASKA'S BACK AND WE'RE HERE TO STAY !

Yeah, let's not forget this same Iowa put up a good effort against Iowa State in a losing battle for the Hawkeyes.

You mean the Iowa that stopped Melvin Gordon in brick-wall fashion? The Iowa that finishes tackles with 320 pounds of Carl Davis riding your ribs?

I'll take this one to the bank.

NEBRASKA'S BACK AND WE'RE HERE TO STAY !

Yeah, let's not forget this same Iowa put up a good effort against Iowa State in a losing battle for the Hawkeyes.

You mean the Iowa that stopped Melvin Gordon in brick-wall fashion? The Iowa that finishes tackles with 320 pounds of Carl Davis riding your ribs?

I'll take this one to the bank.

Yeah, Gordon only gained half the number of yards against Iowa (200) than he did against us. They really stopped him well.