Bo is Only the Fifth Coach w/ 9+ Wins Yadda Yadda...

Landlord

There is no evidence what so ever that hints that he ever can, or will.

No evidence that he can't or won't...

...right?...

I think believing a delusion with no basis in reality is equally as bad as fabricating things.

No, I think fabricating future scenarios and laying them out as facts is worse, but I'll let you slide this time.

But I've made it pretty clear I think Bo can get us there.

I think believing a delusion with no basis in reality is equally as bad as fabricating things.

Yeah. Having faith in your team to win is as bad as making up lies. You need to calm down bro.

And there is also no evidence Bo can't win an MNC

But I've made it pretty clear I think Bo can get us there.

Yeah. Having faith in your team to win is as bad as making up lies. You need to calm down bro.

Melvin Gordon gave us 408 shreds of evidence a couple weeks back, pal.

this was bo's 7th year with a talented senior class and solid talent on defense. including a heisman candidate at rb and a top 5 nfl draft pick at de. arguably his easiest schedule. and, again, after 7 years with everything in his favor, this was the best he could do. he was out-coached in every game that mattered. his defense was embarrassing (we hired him to fix the defense). this was not a good team. but, people still, somehow, think another oc is the right answer. how many oc's will we need to go through?

when will people understand that bo is the problem. since '10, every year has been arguably worse. we had what appeared to be a little uptick in 2012, but that came crashing back down.

This.

You had a legend at RB. Some fantastic WRs in Bell and Westerkamp. A stacked D-Line. Easy Schedule.

9-3.

Nope, that's not good enough.

...right?...

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present Exhibit A: the last 7 years.

And yes, yes, I know. Past results do not necessarily predict future results, but a pattern has been present as long as Pelini has been here. Has there been a sign anywhere that the pattern is going to be broken?

• Fire 1

Can you name me any head coach that has won a national championship that has also averaged at least one loss by 30 points or more per year?

Osborne lost nine out of ten to Oklahoma in one stretch and seven straight bowl games. Remember his quip when they handed over the trophy in the 1995 Orange Bowl? Something to the tune of "I've been coming down here all these years and never knew they gave out one of these afterwards."

Margin of loss? That's like "slightly dead" vs. "really, really dead" to me, but your opinion might differ.

Pelini needs a team shrink, a run defense, and an offensive identity. He has been exposed in the run defense department in spectacular fashion, but so was his punt return strategy last year. I scratched my head at why he couldn't see the punt returns last year or the run defense this year, but I can't say that he can't do for his run defense what he did to his punt returns.

What did the moron DO? If you you call dpe back there a stroke of coaching genius, hell how many couldn't figure that one out. How bout the fine job with his run D." I haven't forgotten how to stop the run" quote. There is your real Bo the guy that can't string 2 sentences together.

...right?...

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present Exhibit A: the last 7 years.

And yes, yes, I know. Past results do not necessarily predict future results, but a pattern has been present as long as Pelini has been here. Has there been a sign anywhere that the pattern is going to be broken?

i honestly think we have gotten worse each year. we were close in '09, closer in '10, we had it handed to us on a silver platter and '12, and that is when the facade came crumbling down.

Pelini needs a team shrink, a run defense, and an offensive identity. He has been exposed in the run defense department in spectacular fashion, but so was his punt return strategy last year. I scratched my head at why he couldn't see the punt returns last year or the run defense this year, but I can't say that he can't do for his run defense what he did to his punt returns.

We actually already have a team psychologist, and if he fixes the run defense, something else will regress in it's place.

That is the way that Nebraska has gone under Bo Pelini - no single thing has stayed constant over the last 7 years. Every year has been new strengths and shortcomings, leaving us excited "if we only fix x, y and z, then we'll be great!!!" Then we actually fix those things, but fall backwards in a, b, and c to compensate and the result is

9-4

10-4

10-4

9-4

10-4

9-4

Can you name me any head coach that has won a national championship that has also averaged at least one loss by 30 points or more per year?

Not off the top of my head. But knowing that you researched this very specific question before you asked it I would assume the answer is 0.

It's why I use the word faith and believe.

You might have given up on Bo, but I won't until he's fired. And there is literally nothing you can say to change that.

That is the way that Nebraska has gone under Bo Pelini - no single thing has stayed constant over the last 7 years. Every year has been new strengths and shortcomings, leaving us excited "if we only fix x, y and z, then we'll be great!!!" Then we actually fix those things, but fall backwards in a, b, and c to compensate and the result is

and the fact that bo had to apparently fix the special teams himself, because he was unable of hiring a competent position coach, is pretty concerning. just my imo. and having dpe on your team helps a lot.

Has there been a sign anywhere that the pattern is going to be broken?

Like you said, past events don't predict future results.

If they give us a hint, as you say they most probably do, then we would be getting another Callahan type because we are switching out a Solich type when we do so out of panic.

Can't have it both ways.

Has there been a sign anywhere that the pattern is going to be broken?

Like you said, past events don't predict future results.

If they did, as you say they do, then we would be getting another Callahan type because we are switching out a Solich type.

Can't have it both ways.

i know frank solich and bo is no frank solich.

Gene Chizik?

Maybe Nebraska needs to spend more on it's quarterback.