Warren allowed to go out on road to recruit

This might mean Warren is staying right? Why else would someone from the old staff go out and recruit guys he won't be coaching

It probably means that Eichorst likes him, and the message he will be able to give recruits.

It doesn't give any indication that Warren would stay, but it could be an indication that Eichorst will recommend Warren to the new coach. Of course, the new coach should have 100% autonomy on hiring his staff, but he may end up liking Warren.

This might mean Warren is staying right? Why else would someone from the old staff go out and recruit guys he won't be coaching

Becasue he isn't old staff (yet), he is current staff. Bo is the only one that is gone. They still have jobs to do as of now.

Then why is this breaking news?

Because "breaking news" is newly received information?

Breaking news: I just took a dump at work.

• Fire 1

Becasue he isn't old staff (yet), he is current staff. Bo is the only one that is gone. They still have jobs to do as of now.

It's a scoop that he is the only Bo assistant being allowed to go visit recruits. The other guys are probably being asked to coach through the bowl game, but they can also start looking for other jobs.

The news is Eichorst said yesterday that they would all stay on campus for now. Perhaps relaxing that some which is good.

I don't think it's any indication of Warren staying on for the next coach, although I think that would be good. I doubt there are any restrictions on who he can hire. Some "suggestions" perhaps but no definites.

First, nobody besides you said it was breaking news.

Second, learn what breaking news actually means.

Please forgive me....

GSG5545, on 01 Dec 2014 - 2:29 PM, said:snapback.png

Because "breaking news" is newly received information?

Breaking news: I just took a dump at work.

in your cubicle? or on your boss's desk?