did Bo release a statement?

Noticed that Hoke released a statement thanking michigan for the opportunity and said a lot of really nice things about the university as well as the kids.

Does Bo not releasing a statement further validate the asshatery that is Bo? He himself said he came to win national titles etc etc and didn't reach his or our goals as a program. He has no one to blame but himself.

Our fan base is know for being classy.

You are very much lacking in that department right now. He's gone, you got what you wanted. Why make it a bigger deal of it than it already is?

Just because he didn't release a final statement and give you that moment to revel in his failures doesn't mean you need too make a special thread about it.

Try too be classy.

• Fire 4

Noticed that Hoke released a statement thanking michigan for the opportunity and said a lot of really nice things about the university as well as the kids.

Does Bo not releasing a statement further validate the asshatery that is Bo? He himself said he came to win national titles etc etc and didn't reach his or our goals as a program. He has no one to blame but himself.

You are very much lacking in that department right now. He's gone, you got what you wanted. Why make it a bigger deal of it than it already is?

Just because he didn't release a final statement and give you that moment to revel in his failures doesn't mean you need too make a special thread about it.

Try too be classy.

Actually Hoke left with class. Muschamp left with class. Bo left without class....

Try too be classy.

Actually Hoke left with class. Muschamp left with class. Bo left without class....

Husker98 tried to have class, many others have tried to have class. You have no class...(sorry, your post has no class :) )

Try too be classy.

The only thing Husker fans like telling other fans about more than how classy they are, is how right they are.

• Fire 1

Try too be classy.

Sigh...Kind of like the people who were hurt that Bo was fired, I think it's high time that we just stop talking about Bo period.

Sweet Jesus, let it go.

you have a bill callahan joke pic. in your sig...

I'll wait for you to come up with the last post I made about Callahan.

Sweet Jesus, let it go.

Oh my god, Spooky Tooth just got truth-nuked all the way back to Huskermax!!! Thank's for stopping by, Spooky!

And I see you finally left Tigerboard. Your turn.

Sweet Jesus, let it go.

every post you post references callahan...

i remember thinking that was weird when i first joined the board.

Sweet Jesus, let it go.

Your Sig is literally one continuous post about Callahan
  • Fire 1

Is Bo completely gone?I think we'd like to see some closure action out of him. Hear about his meeting with the team, see a released statement from the man himself, etc. It's not unreasonable. I'm sure it will be forthcoming.

That would be the classy thing.......doubt that is what we'll get from Bo. The announcement that he would no longer be coach is all the "closure" I need. I've got a pretty good handle on how Bo really feels about the fans, media, and the job he did. I don't need him blowing insincere sunshine up my ass. I'll sleep just fine if we never hear from him again.

Sweet Jesus, let it go.

Oh my god, Spooky Tooth just got truth-nuked all the way back to Huskermax!!! Thank's for stopping by, Spooky!

And I see you finally left Tigerboard. Your turn.

fb9af4bf719946352784aaacdda6519b2128215f

His statement had previously been released:

"...Our crowd.

What a bunch of f***ing fair-weather f***ing—they can all kiss my a** out the f***ing door.

'Cause the day is f***ing coming now.

We'll see what they can do when I'm f***ing gone.

I'm so f***ing pissed off."

i still don't get why he was so upset.

Because Nebraska won and he was just waiting for a chance to be indignant. I mean, you'd think he'd just be so happy after that comeback, but no. He took the opportunity to be an angry little troll. He was mad that people left, but, you know what? It was another blowout when people started to file out. I've been to games where the crowd started to thin when it was blow out in the other way. Blowouts just aren't all that fun to watch, and football is entertainment.