If this doesn't work out should Harvery Perlman be the first to go?

I believe many of the players are alluding to their displeasure with Harvey Perlman's involvement in the firing of Coach Bo. Eichorst is just the hired gun.

In 2012 I was flabbergasted when Perlman had a press conference, to announce the selection of Eichorst, and Coach Osborne didn't attend. When asked about this Perlman had the nerve to disrespect TO by saying "I think he's disappointed he didn't play a stronger role."

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/60976/osborne-successor-choice-not-his-to-make

I think to many people have listened to the BS that the Northern schools just cant compete anymore so much that they are starting to believe it too. The media, well all it takes is a few to not like a place for whatever reason to make it sound like it is the worse place in the world. These a lot of times are the same people who also said that Bo is an idiot, look at his sideling demeanor, and that he will not get us over the hump and then we fire him and now we are dumb for doing so because that what we are. I know this is a little off track but Harvey better be hoping the Athletic department succeeds for crying out loud that is a lot of money it brings in.