New poster here, donny. Taking questions!

Should College Football add the 2 minute warning like Pro Football?

No. I never knew the purpose of that rule, but I haven't followed football for that long.

Its so the networks can sell more commercial time. My God even my dog knows that.

Here's your: How many sacks did Zac Wigert give up in his career?

T_O_B

Jesus, can we just get rid of this guy already. He's obviously trolling.

Not yet damnit! I didn't even get a chance to ask my questions!! Here goes.

Why is it that recent attempts at developing a unified field theory by combining gravitons with strong and electroweak interactions typically run into the fundamental difficulties such as resultant theories that are not renormalizable?
Also, why do hot dog buns come in packages of eight while hot dogs generally come in packages of ten?

I don't know the answers to those questions, but I thought they were good questions. Thanks! One lesson I hope you can all learn from me is that even Experts don't know everything.

So the store can sell two packages of buns. :facepalm:

T_O_B

Is it okay if I poop on your chest? Y'know, in a totally platonic, non-sexual kind of way?

Gross. Can somebody ask more scholarly, serious questions? My personal life isn't really important for you guys to know. Ask me questions about being an Expert so I can start posting topics on the main Husker football page, per Knapp's instruction.

I'm appalled that you think I wasn't being serious.