Michael Rose-Ivey hints about the staff...

knapplc

Guys, please don't hate on Josh Mitchell.

First, that kind of attitude was sort of instilled in the entire program. Mitchell was a good player who gave his all, and like many, are loyal and tied to the old coach. His comments merit some criticism especially for a team captain, but if we want to move past the divide, please don't go overboard and continue fanning those flames.

• Fire 8

First, that kind of attitude was sort of instilled in the entire program. Mitchell was a good player who gave his all, and like many, are loyal and tied to the old coach. His comments merit some criticism especially for a team captain, but if we want to move past the divide, please don't go overboard and continue fanning those flames.

disagree - open you're mouth like that and you're free game IMO. have a rough game, off limits - openly bash the new coach 60 minutes after the announcement...have at em' folks! next tweet will be "avoid Nebraska recruits" - they guys trying to burn the place down, hope he doesn't see the field again in red.

• Fire 1

I would NEVER be one to tweet a player or contact in any way, but I have to admit that really kind of pissed me off. But, yeah we are what we're taught.

I get it. He was just saying this to the 1%, right?

I would NEVER be one to tweet a player or contact in any way, but I have to admit that really kind of pissed me off. But, yeah we are what we're taught.

Yeah, it irks me too. I think it was a very poor, very brash thing to say.

Let's just understand this is a Bo issue though, forgive the player for it - he is one of ours for one more game after all - and begin laying the Bo era to rest, peacefully. No more venom. It has to start somewhere.

So... Mitchell is a goof for tweeting stuff like that, and to counter that we're going to spew vitriol all over a message board?

Makes perfect sense.

yup, makes me feel tough.

It just seems a little odd. Here's behavior I don't like. I'll respond to it with the same behavior.

• Fire 1