Michael Rose-Ivey hints about the staff...

knapplc

I would NEVER be one to tweet a player or contact in any way, but I have to admit that really kind of pissed me off. But, yeah we are what we're taught.

Yeah, it irks me too. I think it was a very poor, very brash thing to say.

Let's just understand this is a Bo issue though, forgive the player for it - he is one of ours for one more game after all - and begin laying the Bo era to rest, peacefully. No more venom. It has to start somewhere.

Exactly

So... Mitchell is a goof for tweeting stuff like that, and to counter that we're going to spew vitriol all over a message board?

Makes perfect sense.

yup, makes me feel tough.

It just seems a little odd. Here's behavior I don't like. I'll respond to it with the same behavior.

We should probably send these comments to the players on twitter?!?! I'd rather see it on HB, size of audience, grain of salt & all that...

So... Mitchell is a goof for tweeting stuff like that, and to counter that we're going to spew vitriol all over a message board?

Makes perfect sense.

It just seems a little odd. Here's behavior I don't like. I'll respond to it with the same behavior.

We should probably send these comments to the players on twitter?!?! I'd rather see it on HB, size of audience, grain of salt & all that...

That would be an epic dumpster fire.

understandable - but how else do you response to it. it's truely a facepalm moment. a dbag move all around. no other way to really look at it.

I'm taking the stance of, he's a kid, he has yet to get into the real world, he knoweth not what he says. So I'm ignoring him.

I just wish his outbursts weren't done while representing Nebraska Football. It's not a lot different than Winston's "FHRITP" stunt.

• Fire 2

understandable - but how else do you response to it. it's truely a facepalm moment. a dbag move all around. no other way to really look at it.

I'm taking the stance of, he's a kid, he has yet to get into the real world, he knoweth not what he says. So I'm ignoring him.

I just wish his outbursts weren't done while representing Nebraska Football. It's not a lot different than Winston's "FHRITP" stunt.

Not sure if I would put him in that category as far as Winston but he does need to learn that freedom of speech doesn't necessarily mean to blurt out any crap that comes to mind.

Makes perfect sense.

To be fair Knapp, the board while technically public is like a conversation between people at a game or a bar. Its not widely disseminated for all to see. You have to look for this discussion. Mitchell is publicly belittling the new coach on Twitter and sending it out to the world. He knows the papers will pick that stuff up. He deserves to be called out for it

• Fire 3