The Tangent Thread, Dec 2014 Edition

zoogs

What part of this are you not understanding? Just because it is currently ranked 38th doesn't mean there isn't talent there. I believe we have 11 commits in our class. Now go thru the list and see how many other schools only have 11. This class has talent in it.

well maybe you should be ranking classes then...cuz nationally, SI, Rivals and ESPN rank this class below average....what would they know, right..??

So Bo didn't get better at recruiting junior? I think the players on the field are much better than we had 3 years ago. Hate on Bo all you want but he was still learning as a head coach and was getting better. Did he have it all figured out? No

Not significantly.

First full recruiting class (2009): 20 recruits, five 4*, fifteen 3*

Final full recruiting class (2013): 25 recruits, five 4*, nineteen 3*, one 2*

Is that better? :dunno

My goodness, most of you suck at math. The rankings are ordered by total points of your top 20 recruits

If you have a small class due to scholarship limitations, you're not even going to have 20 players.

14 x 4 = 56

20 x 3 = 60

Is a class of 20 3 stars really better? Debate that all you want but quit saying stupid crap about how terrible a class with less than 20 players is just because the total is smaller.