Possible tOSU QB transfer?

I am still leaning Braxton Miller. Maybe I just like him the best and part of me wants to see Urban be loyal to the senior. Cardale is just a beast though. JT did well but keep in mind OSU schedule was fairly soft during his run and OSU kinda struggled vs Indiana and PSU.

Rumors about Braxton to Alabama?

Seems to be some smoke around this. Saban was asked he said he is not leaving for the dolphins, wait I mean, he said he doesn't know anything about any transfers.

Wait, I thought the B1G was too slow and all our players sucked compared to the SEC?

Seems to be some smoke around this. Saban was asked he said he is not leaving for the dolphins, wait I mean, he said he doesn't know anything about any transfers.

Wait, I thought the B1G was too slow and all our players sucked compared to the SEC?

SEC Speed!!!!!

0942753001421119890_filepicker.jpg

• Fire 1

We can compete with them once SEC fatigue sets in. Isn't that the explanation for The Best Team in the History of the World losing to the Buckeyes back on January 1st?

:lol:

• Fire 2

Not anymore. Urban went and filled the buckeye roster with SEC players. How you think you won it all last year?...

Really the only thing I'm surprised about is that he didn't leave at semester. It would be a HUGE risk coming back. He might win the starting job but if he didn't he'd take a big hit. At any of those three schools he'd all but be handed the starting job.

Maybe he hasn't graduated yet

He has graduated in December. He also visited Alabama 3 times to see Dr. James Andrews and see his friend Trey DePriest. DePriest even stated this.

Would Alabama really be interested in Ohio State's third string QB? Would they humble themselves that much?

He has graduated in December. He also visited Alabama 3 times to see Dr. James Andrews and see his friend Trey DePriest. DePriest even stated this.

Would Alabama really be interested in Ohio State's third string QB? Would they humble themselves that much?

He'd be the best quarterback on their roster. That statement is ridic.

• 2 weeks later...

Best athlete, not best QB

Best athlete, not best QB

Alabama has another QB on their current roster who is or was a returning Heisman trophy candidate? He finished 5th in the Heisman ballot in 2013.

Derp....