The president has been set!

Haven't been on the site for a couple days and this is the 1st thread that I open. Now I don't want to close it. haven't laughed this hard in a long time and that was just from the first 15 posts.

Oh, and I really want to meet this president that was set. I hope it's a female.

and for all apeerences, Nebraska is now a revolver door for coaches! Mike Reiley? On the other hand Paul Rhoads has been given the time and support needed to build a championship level progrum at tISU. Will see which strategies work out and which one don't.

Good luck in your bowl game.

Clyde? I thought your name was Boris or Brent.

Seriously getting on board with thread making restrictions. Thought some on here were just pulling rank and being douches but the more of these craptacular threads rearing daily, I'm on board.

It makes me wonder if this is like some girly click. Do you really welcome new people this way? I didn't know this was the initiation phase. LOL Is this Delta Upsilon? :ahhhhhhhh

Seriously getting on board with thread making restrictions. Thought some on here were just pulling rank and being douches but the more of these craptacular threads rearing daily, I'm on board.

It makes me wonder if this is like some girly click. Do you really welcome new people this way? I didn't know this was the initiation phase. LOL Is this Delta Upsilon? :ahhhhhhhh

Clique. I honestly had no idea what you meant there and read it a few times before I got it.

Clique. I honestly had no idea what you meant there and read it a few times before I got it.

LOL, me too. At first I thought he was talking about a body part.

And, just for the record, this is my second post in this thread so I was clearly IBTL.