2015 NFL Draft

Mavric

That's awesome! But this is Prince:

CDYrRvBWYAAGnRl.jpg

Ah, the other Top 5 blockbuster trade I remember was the Julio Jones trade. Two 1s (albeit maybe later than Cleveland's -- a huge difference maker?), a 2nd, and two 4s.

Cleveland picks at #12 and #19. If the Titans aren't married to a player that could be a good deal. If I were them I'd want to hopefully wrangle a few more picks (in quantity) out of the equation. Really test how much they love this quarterback.

• Fire 2

The failed drug test at the 2015 NFL Scouting Combine won't help Randy Gregory, nor will his struggle to maintain the weight needed to play on the line of scrimmage in the NFL.

But the reason the Nebraska star is likely to drop on Thursday -- maybe out of the first round -- is much deeper than that.

At least three general managers view him as a top-five talent. But according to more than a dozen coaches, scouts, personnel chiefs and GMs, there is concern about Gregory's ability to handle the mental rigors of professional football. And just how far he drops in this week's draft will likely hinge on the individual psychological profiles (and the results of related testing) put together by each team, according to multiple veteran evaluators. He has been taken off a several team's draft boards, according to multiple sources.

Link

Interesting stuff.

Both Randy Gregory and Shane Ray will probably be 2nd or later round picks.

About 2-3 months ago, both were top 10 picks.

I like Randy a ton, but i do question his motor at times. When he got double teamed, or even on the run, he didnt have that 4th gear i would like to see.

That isnt his fault if he has depression or anxiety, he might just have low confidence in himself. Probably better to get drafted a bit lower so the expectations are lower.

As a Vikings fan, I would be thrilled to get him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Trading up for the #2 pick to take a QB all while giving up their two first rounders would be the most Cleveland thing ever to do. Especially when Mariota is not considered a slam dunk pick.

I can't imagine Mariota being successful unless he ends up in Philly.

Especially with Clevelands system.

Mariota is far better than Manziel, but they play with a similar style.

Trading up for the #2 pick to take a QB all while giving up their two first rounders would be the most Cleveland thing ever to do. Especially when Mariota is not considered a slam dunk pick.

I can't imagine Mariota being successful unless he ends up in Philly.

That's the one thing about QB's in the NFL. Sometimes they take years to actually even come close to living up to their potential or they simply just never pan out. So many factors when it comes to making it especially at that position in the NFL. He was awesome in college obv. I loved the low turnover ratio more than anything about him. When there was talk of the Bears trying to trade up I wasn't necessarily stoked though. As much crap as Jameis gets rep wise he still seems like more of a prototypical future NFL QB to me. We'll see.