Wisconsin Football Done??

HuskerNation1

I am hearing that Paul Chryst will be the new Wisconsin head coach. Nothing official yet, but sounds pretty solid. Given that Chryst did not have a winning record (19-19 at Pitt), it looks like Wisconsin might as well give up on football for the next several years until he is gone.

Why on earth would a program hire a coach without a winning record. OMG.

:ahhhhhhhh

Records at previous jobs are not relevant at all. Nick Saban was near .500 at Mich St and won a natty at LSU in his 3rd year. And he's not the only example. Chryst has just as much chance of making Wisconsin an elite power as he does turning them into bottom feeder. In reality, theyre probably just gonna continue to be the Wisconsin that we've known.

• Fire 1

I guess i have not been paying attention to anything...i find that fact Wisconson's coach left astonishing. why the hell would he leave to go to that program? I guess right now it seems Nebraska not only got a new coach but may have caused a set back to their main competition in their division. Brilliant!

Chryst at UW and Riley at Nebraska adds some spice to the B1G West Division. They coached together for nearly a decade and both know what the other is up to. Better yet, both are solid coaches and good people so both Universities will be well represented on the sidelines.

Why does Wisky feel they need to have the son of God to coach their team?

• 2 weeks later...