Story about Pelini being a jerk to an 8 year old Husker fan.

I've talked to Bo several times. He isn't an easy guy to have a conversation with, but he isn't a jerk. He's closed off to people he doesn't know well, and there are people who don't understand that or deal with that well.

Not surprisingly, those are the people who come up with stories like this. There will be more stories that come out (the old softball story will be posted again soon, I'm sure), but take them with a grain of salt.

Bo is neither teddy bear nor ogre. He's a pretty unique kind of dude.

My same experiences.

No it doesn't always go down this path. Brady Hoke and Will Muschamp were in the same, if not worse situations than Bo and they handled it like men.

As a result, they will be better off down the road for it.

Go read those boards if you want...hell read them from the last 12 months...lots of "bad mouthing" stories that pop up. Or, don't read it...

There were nasty posts about Riley on Beaver sites when he left! (Watch out when you search for beaver sites)

• Fire 2

And yet, miraculously, Hoke and Muschamp aren't on deadspin ripping people left and right and poisoning the well.

No, they aren't. Had they won 9 games and gotten the ax, they probably would have been more upset about getting canned.

Not condoning Bo or his comments, just my 2 cents.

And yet, miraculously, Hoke and Muschamp aren't on deadspin ripping people left and right and poisoning the well.

No, they aren't. Had they won 9 games and gotten the ax, they probably would have been more upset about getting canned.

Or, they're actual professionals and have the mental makeup for what it takes to handle being a major college coach.

Or, they're actual professionals and have the mental makeup for what it takes to handle being a major college coach.

Yeah you're right, I wish one of them was here. Lol