***USC Game Discussion Thread***

Yes, I agree, QB needs attention. This is funny, because the guys on 93.7 think that without question, Armystrong should be anointed starting QB for next season. Nebraska doesn't make QB play better, so yes, the better athlete is the QB because we can't coach up QB's.

This is why you develop Stanton this spring, and make Armstrong improve, if he can.

Holy Hell. Our D is soooo sloooow.

Not slow, hesitant. This is not an attacking defense, its a reaction defense, and that tends to nullify your own speed.

If you think #24 (who ever the hell he is) was hesitant you are drunk bro. He is SLOW!!!!

Isnt that like the #6 LB who is a walk on? Dude should never be playing. But, again, recruiting has left positions too damned thin. Only 5 LBs available tonight I think. And only 2 have really played.

This is where I have for the last few years questioned those who claim talent is not the issue at Nebraska. When we have faced a good fast player, they can win the game by themselves. USC has talent, speed, and OH by the way, a QB coach.

Talent is an issue. Across the board. No speed. Pierson is fast, but Adoree fast.

We will never get the recruits that USC gets, no one will. Compared to other schools across the country, we have plenty of talent

USC pays good money for their recruits and players

• Fire 1