What the **** Beck??? Why???

It's clear why tim beck still doesn't have another job and Barney cotton does as an O coordinator. Not saying that Barney is the best but you can bet your bottom dollar he would of ran it twice with ameer to pick up 3 yards instead of that crap beck called. Why is beck so obsessed with shotgun especially inside the 10? Its clear he never had any confidence in the O line all year. I wouldn't either I guess with 2 star jake cotton as your starter at left tackle

Ameer had 32 touches. Armstrong had his best game. Bell, Westerkamp and DPE alll had highlight plays. The tight end got involved. The offense put up 42 points and had a strong Fourth quarter.

The Defense gave up 45 points. That can affect the outcome, too.

But never for a moment did I doubt Huskerboard would be throwing its traditional Beck excrement-fit.

That's one thing I won't miss.

Like Shawn Watson, Tim Beck will do just fine at another major college program.

• Fire 5

Honestly I've got no problem using Ameer and DPE as decoys on third down. Tommy had the keep all night for 5+ yards all night long.

My biggest beef was the continued attempts to run between the tackles with Ameer on the same zone read that haar been shown all year long. Watching the USC/BC film would have shown attacking the perimeter with Ameer and TA may have been a lit more successful