Kenny Bell Deserves Better Than Us

Landlord

Plus I am a Nate Swift guy!

The real reason you HATE Kenny Bell. Nice.

There's nothing wrong with people rubbing you the wrong way - it's not like I always loved everything Kenny had to say either. A lot of people can let it go right there, but too many people have taken it past that point and attacked him as a person because of disagreements about style or personality.

YOU DIDNT READ MY POST!.. i dont hate Kenny, just dislike his whole "Schtick".

IT got tired to me. I also think he is a bit overrated. He got a lot of pub and seemed to be well liked because of the flash over substance.

Dont throw numbers in my face, i know he put up decent numbers, but still feel they were pretty inflated.

Best year was his Soph. year and still never broke 875 yds or 55 catches in a season.

Good numbers, but nothing extraordinary.

I agree, also if Swift started the majority of 4 years he'd be way out in front on the records. Another misused talent by Callahan.

I agree, also if Swift started the majority of 4 years he'd be way out in front on the records.

Nate Swift was consistent. Not flashy, but seemed to do more with less talent(his own, not the team around him).

Nate Swift is the exact opposite of Kenny. He just shows up, does his thing and leaves.

My wife works with Nates mom now... I was suppose to meet up with them at a tailgate, but i couldnt hide my Minnesota Boner for him... so i didnt show up.

I agree, also if Swift started the majority of 4 years he'd be way out in front on the records. Another misused talent by Callahan.

He might not have been #1 on the depth chart, because I think he and Purify were the same technical position, but I'm pretty sure Nate played enough minutes to be in 4 year starter esque territory.

I agree, also if Swift started the majority of 4 years he'd be way out in front on the records.

Nate Swift was consistent. Not flashy, but seemed to do more with less talent(his own, not the team around him).

Nate Swift is the exact opposite of Kenny. He just shows up, does his thing and leaves.

My wife works with Nates mom now... I was suppose to meet up with them at a tailgate, but i couldnt hide my Minnesota Boner for him... so i didnt show up.

Does your wife work in Hutch?

You know too much now.

but yes.

You know too much now.

but yes.

Hmm. I just moved from there. What line of work is your wife in?

Some friends of mine worked in Hutch and got to watch Swifty in high school. He must have been pretty exciting to watch based on the stories they told about him.

I swear Kenny got hurt like WWE wrestlers in a TLC match every game after a missed catch lol. Love the amazing plays he had, but between the drops followed by "small injuries" and him and Quincy bashing Martinez for their drops when hes technically one of the most accurate qb's we've had says more about the kinda guys they were. Plus IMO Westy will be the best wr product we've had out of Nebraska in a while. He reminds me of a Jeremy Maclin/Jordy Nelson type receiver.

It isn't like everyone woke up one day and decided they were going to be rough on Kenny Bell. All of the reasons he got criticized were self induced/inflicted.

I am actually not sure when i started to dislike him, but it had to be his junior year.

He got far more active on Twitter and just came off as a spoiled brat child.

I actually think it was sudden for some.