Kenny Bell Deserves Better Than Us

Landlord

Kenny is adult enough voice his opinions, he need to be adult enough deal with the ramifications. I think that when Kenny decides to make his comments in a public forum (interviews, twitter, etc.) or make public action (writings on wristbands, etc.) he should be prepared for public scrutiny. I believe it is ok for people to disagree and even be upset with his opinions and actions, as long as they voice their disagreements and rebuttals is respectful and appropriate. If some people cross the line in how they talk about or to Kenny about his opinions (my guess this being a small minority, but I cannot confirm this by any means), it is very unfortunate and not acceptable. Kenny has done a lot for this team and has had a great career at NU. He has made so many important plays in his tenure here. I have a lot of gratitude and respect for him and what he has accomplished.

Well written and right on.

People who quote the entire effing OP need to get the ban hammer for one day to teach them some netiquette. There is nothing more annoying when you don't have access to a computer and are trying to read the forums on a phone. So please for the love of God, stop.
People who don't have access to a computer/tablet or a decent sized phone are the worst.

ZROD... Be very careful here...

Seriously.. She will rip your face off.

Dont question her.... She killed the only other woman who entered this board.

I bench 145, I ain't scured

I actually follow Kenny Bell on Twitter and I actually take the time to read some of the tweets he receives. It is disgusting what I have seen grown men tweet to him. I have never found anything he said on Twitter to be outrageous, especially when compared to what people say to him. Last year something happened to his dog and the first response to the tweet was that he deserved it bc he dropped too many passes. People like that need to FO. I've only been reading the board since Bo was fired, and mostly lurk but the negativity towards some of the players is disheartening.

Was this brought about by Damon Benning & others tweeting that it'll be nice to get him out of the locker room? That he will be treated like he treated Taylor when he graduates?

Good player, but I admit I am slightly biased on this one, not the best leader or personality. He and J Mitch might be the Champions of the whole US vs. The fans mentality that so many of you hate.

I find it ironic how many people hate that whole mentality but are defending Kenny Bell..

He and J Mitch might be the Champions of the whole US vs. The fans mentality that so many of you hate.

Kenny and Josh are in completely different galaxies as far as this is concerned.

Well, ultimately it doesn't matter. Kenny is, thankfully in my opinion, gone and so is Bo. So your first thread back from the netherworld and your new sig seem a touch outdated.

Well written and right on.

People who quote the entire effing OP need to get the ban hammer for one day to teach them some netiquette. There is nothing more annoying when you don't have access to a computer and are trying to read the forums on a phone. So please for the love of God, stop.
People who don't have access to a computer/tablet or a decent sized phone are the worst.

ZROD... Be very careful here...

Seriously.. She will rip your face off.

Dont question her.... She killed the only other woman who entered this board.

I bench 145, I ain't scured

I curl 145. One-handed.

So your first thread back from the netherworld and your new sig seem a touch outdated.

I think quotes are outdated by their very nature because they are quotations of something said past tense??

I think they're also irrelevant to the discussion going forward. You clearly have an axe to grind and a low grade man crush.

Remember when I was told "ever forward?" Time for you too.

So your first thread back from the netherworld and your new sig seem a touch outdated.

I think quotes are outdated by their very nature because they are quotations of something said past tense??

I think they're also irrelevant to the discussion going forward. You clearly have an axe to grind and a low grade man crush.

Don't remember that and don't know what you're getting at I just thought it was a funny quote!

Don't remember that and don't know what you're getting at I just thought it was a funny quote!

Then maybe we are just misunderstanding each other.