LB Transfer Kaiwan Lewis being targeted - Chooses Rutgers

Oh my lord, I am not going to get into an argument over this. I think it was a great choice for him if he wants to make it into the NFL. There is a strong chance he doesnt start at Nebraska....that effects his chances. However being the best player on Rutgers helps his chances but certainly doesnt earn him a spot. This is all assumptions of course and doesnt matter. I feel he made the best decision for himself and thats all he cares about. I think if he picked nebraska, he would care about winning and working as a team....maybe trying to accomplish a championship of some sort. Picking Rutgers simply shows me that he cares more about elevating himself and making him self look as good as he possibly can. ALL ASSUMPTIONS OF COURSE

Oh my lord, I am not going to get into an argument over this. I think it was a great choice for him if he wants to make it into the NFL. There is a strong chance he doesnt start at Nebraska....that effects his chances. However being the best player on Rutgers helps his chances but certainly doesnt earn him a spot. This is all assumptions of course and doesnt matter. I feel he made the best decision for himself and thats all he cares about. I think if he picked nebraska, he would care about winning and working as a team....maybe trying to accomplish a championship of some sort. Picking Rutgers simply shows me that he cares more about elevating himself and making him self look as good as he possibly can. ALL ASSUMPTIONS OF COURSE

Fair enough.

Just so were clear, he was quoted in an article today saying "distance isn't an issue" "next place I go will be for football alone." Soooo what say you guys now?

Saying and actually doing are two different things.
Come again, Matty.

Umm. What is your point here?

He flat out said he is choosing the school so his family can watch, which meant his original statement about "football decision" was BS. Not sure why you are looking for ghosts in my closet lol.

I guess you were right that he wasn't really making it a football decision...

Yup. Like I said, lots of times these kids will say something but it's a whole different story when it comes to doing it. Not that it matters, I just brought it back up to joke with ya.

Gotcha. Yeah, I was wrong in many ways.