LB Transfer Kaiwan Lewis being targeted - Chooses Rutgers

Good luck to him, not really sure if he would have started here anyways.

He would have been. Great depth though! With Santos coming off some sort of major surgery and if the rumors of another LB bring suspended a few games for grades end up true, would have been nice to have some experience

Good luck to him, not really sure if he would have started here anyways.

He would have been. Great depth though! With Santos coming off some sort of major surgery and if the rumors of another LB bring suspended a few games for grades end up true, would have been nice to have some experience

I think a starting spot is tough to assume.

Home team, family and friends, who he grew up loving and being a star on a team and recording the most tackles or out shining others..... Don't let your love for Nebraska cloud your judgment of a kid who made a decision. I think he made the best choice for him. Maybe he doesn't care about winning...maybe he just wants to showcase his talents. Read his twitter it's all about making it to the league

Home team, family and friends, who he grew up loving and being a star on a team and recording the most tackles or out shining others..... Don't let your love for Nebraska cloud your judgment of a kid who made a decision. I think he made the best choice for him. Maybe he doesn't care about winning...maybe he just wants to showcase his talents. Read his twitter it's all about making it to the league

Listen, that's fine. You are the one who called it an excellent choice, which I disagree with. You aren't going to convince me to become a Rutgers fan or believe that playing for them makes it easier for someone to get to the NFL. Heck, is it even a lock that Rutgers was his favorite team growing up? I wasn't sure that it wasn't Penn State. It's great that he believe Rutgers is the best school for him to play at, I just call that the wrong decision.