LB Transfer Kaiwan Lewis being targeted - Chooses Rutgers

You do actually drive through Iowa to get to/from the airport to downtown Omaha and/or 480.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Lake,_Iowa

Exactly What I was gonna say. Probably told him he was flying into Omaha and he saw the sign saying welcome to Nebraska and he was like Dafuq

They have signs that far up in the air to tell you which state your in? Genius idea.

You do actually drive through Iowa to get to/from the airport to downtown Omaha and/or 480.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Lake,_Iowa

Exactly What I was gonna say. Probably told him he was flying into Omaha and he saw the sign saying welcome to Nebraska and he was like Dafuq

They have signs that far up in the air to tell you which state your in? Genius idea.

You haven't seen them in the corn fields?

No idea what this means but the pics look good.

Kaiwan Lewis@LongLiveBillzy 3h3 hours ago

They tried to burry me alive, I'm bout to climb out this coffin!! They just don't know #Supa8Savage Back!!! #Billzy1f47c.png

B8J41DOCEAEaWfW.jpg

I'm guessing he is referring to not starting at LB his last year for the Ole Ball Coach

Which I hope people keep in mind if he choses DONU, which I hope he does. Temper expectations. This guy wasn't starting for a pretty bad c$%ks defense