Who's Leaving?

Mavric

I don't get it. If we're over 3, and everyone is staying, isn't that a problem?

I know not every recruit might not make it, but I haven't heard 3 or more wont make it. What am I missing?

Nobody knows for sure. We are guessing guys like Fyfe, Burtch?, other walks ons who were granted schollys will not have them renewed. Still don't see Bondi returning.

I don't get it. If we're over 3, and everyone is staying, isn't that a problem?

I know not every recruit might not make it, but I haven't heard 3 or more wont make it. What am I missing?

There will be some attrition one way or another. There may be a player or 2 or 3 that hasn't told Riley that they are transferring yet. Still plenty of time for guys to get into trouble, seems to be problematic in the summer. Walk ons that were put on scholarship for 1 year may be taken off scholarship, like Ryker Fyfe who was on scholarship when he was the backup, but is now 4th string. And any academic casualties from the recruiting class.

Jesus. Always a guy you don't want to lose. Did Bo sneak in and recruit him to YSU

He was suspended last year, so perhaps that's something that bears watching. I don't remember why he was suspended though.
Roids

Edit to add it was Roids last year. Don't know what would be the cause this year